QLD DVO against ex who is using social media to intimidate me.

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Atticus

6 February 2019
The court was not notified, this came through his lawyer as an update regarding the settlement
A little confused now.... I thought you were asking about a DV breach hearing? My response was in relation to possible outcomes of that, not anything else .... If by 'settlement' you mean something to do with family law, then that is a whole different scenario & may depend on many things.

Xena The Warrior Princess

3 June 2018
yes, I was referring about him not notifying a court for DV breach hearing, and I stated about him not turning up to court for the settlement, it is just a norm for him not to turn up or notify the court, his lawyer advised that he is moving back to NSW and that he is not going to be here in QLD, I was referring to his lawyers' statement, I hope this clarified it for you

Xena The Warrior Princess

3 June 2018
Just an update regarding the same topic. The matter has been finalised, and he was charged. The new situation is that the car we have in both of our names has been solely registered in his name now, which I got information from the Department of transport. He fraud my signature and took It of the title. I was just wondering what could be done in this regards?

sammy01

27 September 2015
Is that the only asset worth talking about from this relationship? I'd suggest cut your losses?