NSW FCC case judgements on CSA electronic submissions Error denied backdating

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Hanna jaye

15 March 2019
Is anyone able to assist me by knowing of any case Judgements names for the below;

Alternatively may be able to to assist myself in the how to find and locate the required searches and the techniques easier to locate these kinds of judgements? I have no issues normally finding cases for narrowed down FLC judgements. However I am struggling find these Particular matched cases nothing comes up? Therefore I am reading through many for CSA in general that all so far have no to little relevance to what I am looking to find.

Judgements looking for are>>>>
The Federal circuit court> Challenging a CSA judgement via FCC > CSA appeals and AAT unsuccessful due to FCC past alleged judgements.

Wanting to in FCC> attempt to overturn a child support denied electronic submissions new case where it’s been requested a backdate of decision is required > CSA basing their decision on alleged FCC judgements of same that this writer was never provided let alone advised of what case or cases this was instead advised to; search > CSA and AAT advise they hold no authority to correct this case even though they acknowledge it is a clear error or CSA’s encouraging this writer to take this to FCC to attempt to set precedent>

For relevance this case is wanting a back date to October 2019 >

The Possible difference in this case as opposed to these judgements i am going off the hearsay of the objections decision is> SWP is not disputing the LWP’s CSA new case submission date and or it being backdated> the case not being backdated lies solely on CSA declining to grant backdating of same> The SWP issue is they can’t just pay it to the LWP unless it’s backdated due to being under high work place CSA deductions leaving them with no room to pay double cases. However the SWP believes it should be corrected as they too want all children to be equally financially supported instead of how it stands disadvantaged by this decision and the LWP placed into financial hardship as a result of no CSA and no FTB from this date.

CSA’s grounds for declining a backdate are due to > CSA could never find any proof on their end the electronic submission occurred via their escalated technical team searching for same > CSA Acknowledge this writer holds a printscreen of proof that states “submitted” with a date time CSRN & other evidence such as calls, further print screens and messages. The decision declined by CSA comes down to their verbalisations that regretfully they do not hold the powers authority or provisions to grant this cases backdate even though they do sympathise and acknowledge it’s a infair and unjust decision from there error. As the technical team was unable to locate this submission under this past FCC judgement/ judgements it can’t be granted unless by FCC.

CSA advised this writer to find the case / cases via searching > CSA> electronic submissions > new CSA applications> Errors > backdating > denied judgements

This writer has searched Austili with no success in finding any of these judgements let alone judgements close to it.

CSA has encouraged this writer to go further to Federal circuit court as they suggested this case is different but would not state how I assume as both parties agree? But I don’t like to assume either. The commented noted in the decision was encouragement to take this further to FCC as our case may set “a judges bad decision on these past matters right into the future not for myself but for others in this same position”. Noting no guarantees can be made I will be successful however further noting no guarantees that I won’t be either as they concluded they would of granted this case had provisions allowed them too.

Before this writer goes through such a hassle Via challenging this is FCC and the cost that may come in to it (I would self represent). I would like to read these judgements to weigh up if it’s worth doing.

If you have any experience advise or suggestions in these FCC type of challenging appeals/ cases. I would Really love to hear your suggestions and also your contraindications in bringing these before a judge ~ is it even worth it?

Therefore Your help in locating these cases are most welcomed and of course any tips too no matter how small or big, All responses would be really appreciated