Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
  1. N

    WA Contesting Family Violence Restraining Order - Help?

    HI all, I need some help. I am in South Australia and started proceedings to get access/custody of my children in the Federal Circuit Court last month. My wife has left the state and taken our children with her. She has cited Domestic Violence but there has been none. There are no...
  2. E

    VIC Defamation - Ex said to Son and on Facebook that I'm on Sex Offenders Register?

    In 2009, my (then) wife disappeared interstate with our two young sons. A Recovery Order was issued by the Federal Magistrates Court and the children were located by the AFP (Australian Federal Police) 3 months later in South Australia, and returned to me. I won full custody twice, as she...
  3. O

    SA Police Prosecutors - Communication and Guidelines?

    Hi guys, I assume these police prosecutors frequent other states lower courts same as here in SA relating to our Magistrates Courts. My question is, who do police prosecutors answer to? Are they connected with the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) department or is the next level above them...