Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

raped at Bond university

22 December 2018
I definitely do not want any comments or opinions whatsoever from men who are not lawyers. When I've asked for this repeatedly and you act in a group and keep harassing me, it is sex discrimination.

Don't ever give advice to any female r**e victim and particularly since your comments are critical of victims, a d one of you said I deserved to be raped because I asked him not to contact me numerous times.

Adam1user

5 January 2018
I definitely do not want any comments or opinions whatsoever from men who are not lawyers. When I've asked for this repeatedly and you act in a group and keep harassing me, it is sex discrimination.

Don't ever give advice to any female r**e victim and particularly since your comments are critical of victims, a d one of you said I deserved to be raped because I asked him not to contact me numerous times.

I mentioned that because your answer to my comment was worthless just like you. Read back and I only answered once not numerous. So you are lying again, I doubt what you wrote about the situation was true, see how you are! Go back and read the comments.

Scruff

25 July 2018
NSW
Go back and read the comments.
She can't - she's too busy trolling and defaming me. Check out her comment in this thread: VIC - attempted murder, r**e and violence

Adam1user

5 January 2018
She can't - she's too busy trolling and defaming me. Check out her comment in this thread: VIC - attempted murder, r**e and violence
I read them before, but she is not worth the time to write the comments, she is worthless and hateful and I really doubt what she wrote has really occurred as she stated. No one in their right mind would take the approach she has taken. Even she stated studied law, which should give her enough background that the approach she is taking can backfire against her. In my opinion, she is trying to harm people in this way because once you give a bad smell to someone, it is hard to defend, this is my opinion only and it is not a claim.

Scruff

25 July 2018
NSW
... the approach she is taking can backfire against her.
Exactly what the one and only "LawTap Verified" member who responded to this thread indicated. That says it all.