Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Justice1

13 June 2019
I had a 2 week trial late last year I have 2 daughters to two mothers and they both accused me of multiple sexual assaults over the last 3 years, I was found not guilty of any of them worse 3 years of my life though, I was wonder if anyone has any evidence against DHHS I want to get at least 7 people and start a civil class action law suit against them, in my case they allowed the mothers in the same room and asked my daughters leading questions and didnt comply with my subpoena. If you know on anyone else in same boat it would be helpful thanks

sammy01

27 September 2015
Hey....
I really do feel for you. But, I hate to say this but taking on DHS... You'll get nowhere.
I really would like to be proven wrong here. But in my experience you will stress, strain and lose sleep. It will cost you $$$ a small fortune.

Meanwhile they have the backing of the federal govt funding their legal bills and no one in their office will stress or lose sleep.

While the accusations againt me are not as extensive and i did look into pursing legal action against DHS for the way i was treated and ultimately, I just felt that moving on with my life and finding some happiness was more important to my welbeing than spending years in court with no real likelyhood of any sort of result.

Justice1

13 June 2019
Hey....
I really do feel for you. But, I hate to say this but taking on DHS... You'll get nowhere.
I really would like to be proven wrong here. But in my experience you will stress, strain and lose sleep. It will cost you $$$ a small fortune.

Meanwhile they have the backing of the federal govt funding their legal bills and no one in their office will stress or lose sleep.

While the accusations againt me are not as extensive and i did look into pursing legal action against DHS for the way i was treated and ultimately, I just felt that moving on with my life and finding some happiness was more important to my welbeing than spending years in court with no real likelyhood of any sort of result.

Hey mate,
I hear what your saying but I have alot of damning evidence against them and I'm sure there are other people who also do, I dont want any other fathers to ever go through what I did and I'm making a stand.

sammy01

27 September 2015
Totally get it. I really do and I wish you well. Good to see you've found this site. There are some good punters here. Not solicitors, but well informed people that will be good for you to bounce ideas off.

I wish you well

Daz 8876

24 January 2020
Hi there, my earlier post didn't work out sorry, so take 2....
I am in exactly the same boat as you Justice1. I have damning evidence too....back dating documents, lying in their report to court, was denied an independent pchild psych, and can prove ultimately they have not acted in the best interests of the children.
Very interested in catching up and taking this further, I am in the state of Victoria.
Hope I am not too late....
Thanks for posting.

Daz 8876

24 January 2020
Also, the Victorian Ombudsman intervened once and are involved in a second matter with the same case (pending DHHS outcomes)

Justice1

13 June 2019
Hi there, my earlier post didn't work out sorry, so take 2....
I am in exactly the same boat as you Justice1. I have damning evidence too....back dating documents, lying in their report to court, was denied an independent pchild psych, and can prove ultimately they have not acted in the best interests of the children.
Very interested in catching up and taking this further, I am in the state of Victoria.
Hope I am not too late....
Thanks for posting.
Call or text me on 0423497553