VIC False Sexual Assault Allegations on a Father - What to Do?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Alert

7 June 2019
I am a mother, please don’t be biased.
I was involved with Family Court for 4yrs with my case, in my case the father made allegations of sexual abuse towards my partner. What he said was disgusting, I can’t describe it.
I was gob smacked, I couldn’t believe how anyone could allege such a sick and twisted Statement. In saying this, nothing ever came of it. He reported this to anyone and everyone who has the authority to do anything to investigate. So I do believe that the father gets criticised for this and not the mother. As I said I’m willing to help with anything.

Alert

7 June 2019
I had a 2 week trial late last year I have 2 daughters to two mothers and they both accused me of multiple sexual assaults over the last 3 years, I was found not guilty of any of them worse 3 years of my life though, I was wonder if anyone has any evidence against DHHS I want to get at least 7 people and start a civil class action law suit against them, in my case they allowed the mothers in the same room and asked my daughters leading questions and didnt comply with my subpoena.
If you know on anyone else in same boat it would be helpful thanks
Hi Justice1, there was a post asking for help, I gave them your post here. ‘Looking for a solicitor who can help fight DHS at trial’
@krisco, not online as of now
Cheers