VIC False Sexual Assault Allegations on a Father - What to Do?

Discussion in 'Family Law Forum' started by NEEMA, 27 July 2017.

1. Justice1

Justice1 Well-Known Member

Hi mate I'm also going through the same thing my trial was 7 months ago I would to chat with you

2. Robjta

Robjta Member

Hey Brett email
    hey Brett email me if you like rdj1888 @gmail.com thanks

3. Moonpie

Moonpie Member

This should be pinned post in forum. Same situation here..Thanks for advice

4. Justice1

I had a 2 week trial late last year I have 2 daughters to two mothers and they both accused me of multiple sexual assaults over the last 3 years, I was found not guilty of any of them worse 3 years of my life though, I was wonder if anyone has any evidence against DHHS I want to get at least 7 people and start a civil class action law suit against them, in my case they allowed the mothers in the same room and asked my daughters leading questions and didnt comply with my subpoena.
    If you know on anyone else in same boat it would be helpful thanks

5. Alert

Alert Well-Known Member

All I want to say is, ‘I totally respect your commitment towards this, and if I am to come across anyone, I will certainly, most definitely be in contact’, if there is anything I can help in other areas, please let me know, I am more than willing to help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Justice1 likes this.
  6. Justice1

Thank you

7. Justice1

Justice1Member
    I had a 2 week trial late last year I have 2 daughters to two mothers and they both accused me of multiple sexual assaults over the last 3 years, I was found not guilty of any of them worse 3 years of my life though, I was wonder if anyone has any evidence against DHHS I want to get at least 7 people and start a civil class action law suit against them, in my case they allowed the mothers in the same room and asked my daughters leading questions and didnt comply with my subpoena.

8. Justice1

Justice1Member

9. Justice1

Justice1Member

10. Justice1

Justice1Member