Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Justice1

13 June 2019
I had a 2 week trial late last year I have 2 daughters to two mothers and they both accused me of multiple sexual assaults over the last 3 years, I was found not guilty of any of them worse 3 years of my life though, I was wonder if anyone has any evidence against DHHS I want to get at least 7 people and start a civil class action law suit against them, in my case they allowed the mothers in the same room and asked my daughters leading questions and didnt comply with my subpoena. If you know on anyone else in same boat it would be helpful thanks

Reactions: Ubiquitous

DFC101

1 July 2022
I am in a similar position of 16 months of pain and suffering due to lies, manipulation, and serious defamation by DFFH, they have also not complied to court orders, they have silenced and denied my children, our family and me, ignored all our civil, legal and human rights. They have also discriminated against me (disability, gender and regarding mental health). I have plenty of evidence of their bias, descrimination, negligence, instituational abuse and abuse of power. Hand up for inclusion in a civil class action.

Reactions: Ubiquitous