False sexual assault allegations DHS Dhhs

Discussion in 'Defamation Law Forum' started by Justice1, 16 June 2019.

1. Justice1

Justice1 Well-Known Member

I had a 2 week trial late last year I have 2 daughters to two mothers and they both accused me of multiple sexual assaults over the last 3 years, I was found not guilty of any of them worse 3 years of my life though, I was wonder if anyone has any evidence against DHHS I want to get at least 7 people and start a civil class action law suit against them, in my case they allowed the mothers in the same room and asked my daughters leading questions and didnt comply with my subpoena. If you know on anyone else in same boat it would be helpful thanks

2. Sam Moore

Sam Moore Member

I will be happy to take the matter to Derryn Hinch - he is a big advocate on RC's and Law Reforms where an injustice has occurred. Otherwise go to the mattress and fight - I'd be happy to join you.

3. Rod

Rod Lawyer
    LawTap Verified

Defamation is not likely to be your solution unless you have real hard evidence the mother's absolutely lied.

Other actions are possible but you should see a lawyer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Accused

Accused Member

Hi how do I get justice I have been accused by dhs of being a sex offender I even have a letter of apology from one department I have been bashed a number of times over this lie and I can't get a job because of my depression caused by the dhs over my partners kids even though I have never been interviewed by anyone I have tried suicide a few times over this I just want to get kids back for my partner any help would be appreciated thanks

5. Rod

Rod Lawyer
    LawTap Verified

Probably best to start your own thread and indicate which State you are in. Each State has their own defamation law.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...