WA Proposed temporarily supervised visits

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

457Visafraud

16 April 2017
I'm not sure if the system is sexist.
Based on my own experience and on other people experience I can say that the system is biased and governed by angry feminists who look for revenge on men, I may not say 100% of the time but the system is biased.
Just think that a woman can go to Police or to the magistrate and make a complaint against her partner, Police will take immediate action and kicks the man out of his own properties without even giving the man an opportunity to fight the "allegations", he is guilty before being found guilty and this is one of the reasons why I stopped voting!

sammy01

27 September 2015
Might be splitting hairs here. Yep, I had the AVO slapped on me. It got me out of the house, so a good strategic first move on her part as far as this wonderful game called "family law' goes... So I see your point about injustices... But I really do think it is more the propensity of the individual to do what ever it takes to win that is the problem here, rather than gender... My ex did say she would 'destroy' me... FFS...

Here we are some 8 yrs on. Kids live with me. I'm pretty happy with my world. Not all is perfect, still 5 kg overweight... But pretty good. She - Well she is still nasty and vindictive. So not a gender thing, just a person who lost because of her win at all cost mentality...

But this has shapped my advice for Hoang, who I recall had been through similar (and probably worse). Brutal as it sounds, but as one mate once advised me - If you ever find yourself with your foot on her throat, don't let off (metaphorically, of course). And there is where Hoang finds himself right now...

Hoang Trang

22 July 2016
Based on my own experience and on other people experience I can say that the system is biased and governed by angry feminists who look for revenge on men, I may not say 100% of the time but the system is biased.
Just think that a woman can go to Police or to the magistrate and make a complaint against her partner, Police will take immediate action and kicks the man out of his own properties without even giving the man an opportunity to fight the "allegations", he is guilty before being found guilty and this is one of the reasons why I stopped voting!
I have bad awful experiences with police and FRVO. I applied for a FVRO 2 days after ex was charged with assaulting me in front of my kids. It was dismissed because handover and pick ups occur at school so really no need to see each other. Two days after that I was slapped with hers FFS!! Then got thrown in jail for breaching it. Reason??? Sitting in carpark minding my own business while grandad was in Mac Donald's to collect kids. She sees me and decides to park next to me and take a picture. That night arrested in front of my kids during dinner and thrown in the wagon and taken off to jail. Remember kids lived with me so who did she think was going to look after her own kids? Certainly not her she got her giggles and was smiling ear to ear. Polices reason??? You should of driven off when she parked next to you...FFS!!!
Fast forward 3 years on...remarried to my wife who is a swimsuit model which I know is killing her. Recent addition to our family making number 3. Kids still live with me and hate their mother. And her? Back at square one plotting the next move to try and destroy me

sammy01

27 September 2015
Hey Hoang, not legal advice - just a fella with similar experiences. These days I make a point of making me ex irrelevant... The more I work on that the better life is and in many ways she really is irrelevant. I still have to drop off the younger two kids for visits and it is still pretty common territory for her to leave me waiting for a few hours. Her record 24 hours - yup a whole day late. I have to travel 3 hours to the 'agreed' drop off point, so being a few hours late, let alone 24 hours, usually comes with additional expenses like having to book a motel room for me and the kids because I'm too tired to drive. BUT me and the kids enjoy the hotel room and I make a point of doing something fun on the way home...

For what it is worth, I think it sad that the kids will not have a loving relationship with their mum... BUT I kinda understand she just isn't capable of that stuff. Sure when they were babies SHE loved the attention of 'being a mum'. But now the kids are school age, it is hard work... My thinking is, I've done my best to raise these kids right. That is all I have to do and what ever antics the ex tries to pull is her issue, not mine

Reactions: tigerman2705

Hoang Trang

22 July 2016
Here I am again...just can't get her out of my life FFS

Orders are for her to collect kids directly from school on Friday and drop back to grandmother on Sunday afternoons. This was by consent and was her idea to begin with. BUT the last two consecutive times she hasn't and taken them directly to school on Monday. This isn't necessarily bad but given the recent developments with CPS and police I won't allow any more time then what is ordered. I have emailed her a bunch of times reminding her of the breach's and that I will apply for a contravention order if otherwise. Note that last year I had to get a recovery order because she withheld for 3 days and missed school. I have even suggested either myself or my wife can meet to collect kids as an alternative but she flatly refuses. She has even no explanation as to the breaches but suggested my mum drive close to her to collect the kids. She is elderly and can not drive far and to u familiar locations. Hence I suggested myself but then she simply replied " see you in court " My thinking is she now refuses to do handovers to my mum because last time grandma had a go at her because she didn't get out of the car and walk the kids to the door. Simply pushed them out and drove off. I'm sick and tired of her constantly causing grief in my life and wasting my time. Not to mention the s**t storm with CPS. What can I do once and for all??? I am going to file the contravention order and seek she enter into a bond. I should be able to bypass FDR because of CPS involvement. She seems to think at that hearing she can request the current drop off situation be altered to suit herself and not having to face grandma or myself. She's hoping court will change the orders so she can drop off to school on Monday's instead. But unless by consent, surely courts will not allow more time right?

sammy01

27 September 2015
why not agree. Fcuk it. Getting the kids back Sunday arvo vs HER having to get the kids to school on Monday? Let her do the Monday morning slog.

Hoang Trang

22 July 2016
why not agree. Fcuk it. Getting the kids back Sunday arvo vs HER having to get the kids to school on Monday? Let her do the Monday morning slog.
Mate any other person yes. Remember not long ago she was under investigation for choking my son. He has said that he wishes not to stay an extra night with her. And his teacher has told me he was restless and unsettled on those Mondays. He also needs his medication before school and I advised her she will be sending him to class without it...but she doesn't give a rats ass. More concerned about causing me grief then to even care

457Visafraud

16 April 2017
Here I am again...just can't get her out of my life FFS

Orders are for her to collect kids directly from school on Friday and drop back to grandmother on Sunday afternoons. This was by consent and was her idea to begin with. BUT the last two consecutive times she hasn't and taken them directly to school on Monday. This isn't necessarily bad but given the recent developments with CPS and police I won't allow any more time then what is ordered. I have emailed her a bunch of times reminding her of the breach's and that I will apply for a contravention order if otherwise. Note that last year I had to get a recovery order because she withheld for 3 days and missed school. I have even suggested either myself or my wife can meet to collect kids as an alternative but she flatly refuses. She has even no explanation as to the breaches but suggested my mum drive close to her to collect the kids. She is elderly and can not drive far and to u familiar locations. Hence I suggested myself but then she simply replied " see you in court " My thinking is she now refuses to do handovers to my mum because last time grandma had a go at her because she didn't get out of the car and walk the kids to the door. Simply pushed them out and drove off. I'm sick and tired of her constantly causing grief in my life and wasting my time. Not to mention the s**t storm with CPS. What can I do once and for all??? I am going to file the contravention order and seek she enter into a bond. I should be able to bypass FDR because of CPS involvement. She seems to think at that hearing she can request the current drop off situation be altered to suit herself and not having to face grandma or myself. She's hoping court will change the orders so she can drop off to school on Monday's instead. But unless by consent, surely courts will not allow more time right?
You need to only say key points and make your story shorter, we know the kid is in danger and she is evil but forum members are not the investigative body of your case so we can only give advises as long as you're clear and avoid little repetitive and long details.
Also what are CPS FFS FDR etc. etc. ? Who going to read your long rant, only an expert lawyer can understand your typing but I believe they are busy with court matters.
Bare in mind that these days ALL magistrate courts are super super busy and there is SHORTAGE of judges, generally speaking they may hear your case on a video stream (if you file one) or on the due date they may not!
Stick to the point and be clear because I was not able to go through all your story, also learn "basic" formatting.

sammy01

27 September 2015
Now now kiddies.
Naughty char 457... Those acronymns are common knowledge... And it is a bit rich to decide you get to decide how folks choose to communicate here.

Now Hoang - learn to ignore twits. Both here and elsewhere in your life. Mate I really do think you've got 3 choices.
1. Accept mum having the extra night. Fcuk it. How much more damage can she do in 3 nights than in 2.
2. Go to court. Realise that not much is likely to change and she will learn that she can get away with this bs and the might just motivate her to be even more stupid.
3. If the kid is intent on not going. Then give him some lessons. Sadly, I have had to teach my kids to sit and stay... Every once in a while the ex would rock up, take them out of school and abscond for 3-4 days.. Remember, my kids live with me and spend time with mum in school holidays. But if she was lonely, she would drive 7 hours and just take them. The school refused to do anything because she has shared parental responsibility..... My kids didn't much like her antics. So given the school refused to intervene, I taught my kids to sit and stay. They know to refuse to go with mum and to sit down and ask the school to call dad.

Now which you choose is up to you. Sadly, I'd give her the extra night BUT don't consent... Get 4-5 events up and if it continues every alternate Monday, then consider court.

457Visafraud

16 April 2017
Now now kiddies.
Naughty char 457... Those acronymns are common knowledge... And it is a bit rich to decide you get to decide how folks choose to communicate here.

Now Hoang - learn to ignore twits. Both here and elsewhere in your life. Mate I really do think you've got 3 choices.
Firstly you're not my grandma so you have no rights to be rude to me also I got no business with you, I'm sure you're not able to manage your brat kids and you come here to try to teach others....
And indirectly blackmailing people is a typical uneducated drunk bogan type, if you got a problem with me, you quote me directly, rude brat.
Regarding acronyms I made a simple question and I didn't know the meaning of these that you call "common knowledge", maybe drunk bogans know the meaning of FDR like it's clear that you don't know the meaning of STFU since you are here instead of drinking beer like it's common practice among bogans.

Status
Not open for further replies.