WA Proposed temporarily supervised visits

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy01

27 September 2015
"what are CPS FFS FDR etc. etc. ? Who going to read your long rant, only an expert lawyer can understand your typing"
Mate - I'm having a go at you... YOU had a go at Hoang. Now Here is the difference. His post - he can write what he wants. You don't have to read it. You don't have to respond. BUT you did... You're gripe was with his use of acronymns (among other banal whinging)
CPS - Child Protection Service
FDR - Family Dispute Resolution.
FFS - Google it...
2 of the three are not comon knowledge of 'drunk bogans'. It is common knowledge within family law.
" if you got a problem with me, you quote me directly," OK I will. "I'm sure you're not able to manage your brat kids". U'm don't bring my kids into this, that is a low blow. It is weak.

"you come here to try to teach others...." Yup - I reckon I've learned a bit. You know, like knowing those acronymns that have nothing to do with being a drunk bogan and i offer my advice without criticising the people for how they wrote it.... So to summarise - I've given Hoang advice, suggestions, thoughts on how to move forward with this s**t storm he is in... YOU - have criticised him for the way he writes and not offered a single suggestion on how he can move forward from that s**t storm.

Now -back to the naughty chair.

Reactions: GlassHalfFull

457Visafraud

16 April 2017
Mate - I'm having a go at you... YOU had a go at Hoang. Now Here is the difference. His post - he can write what he wants. You don't have to read it. You don't have to respond. BUT you did... You're gripe was with his use of acronymns (among other banal whinging)
Bogan the question was already answered now go back to your VBs

sammy01

27 September 2015
Right -You decided to mention my kids as 'brats'. Weakness. Champ. Cowardice, to bring my kids into it.
Next - I'm drinking Kombucha.
Finally - I've given this guy advice. You have not. Go on - show me one sentence of actual advice you've given this guy on how to deal with this mess he is in? ONE LINE?

457Visafraud

16 April 2017
Right -You decided to mention my kids as 'brats'. Weakness. Champ. Cowardice, to bring my kids into it.
Next - I'm drinking Kombucha.
Finally - I've given this guy advice. You have not. Go on - show me one sentence of actual advice you've given this guy on how to deal with this mess he is in? ONE LINE?
Still here drunkie?

sammy01

27 September 2015
Yup. So are you visa fraud.... Now. You've had a go at my kids... Tell me that isn't weak, cowardice and a poor reflection on YOU?
Respectfully, you're in the wrong here mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.