VIC ICL Requesting Psychiatric Report - Criteria to be Met?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Malissla

24 April 2018
So in your EIGHT (count em) years of court the Kids have been living with you yes? Nooooooooooooooooo.....

Yes there is, I have custody of my 6 year old boy and wake up every day to see him grow into a lovely person and had the same of my Daughter from when she was 12. Methinks its a tad more than you get to see :-D

You could always ask Child Safety if you should move to a safe place :-D

Yes, for those eight years my children have been in my care, they have never been taken from my care since birth, I have residence of my children ..all 7 of them and I get to wake up everyday to see them grow too..a tad more? Noooo, I have adult children now, hour for hour I must at the very least quadrupled the time you have had.

thatbloke

5 February 2018
Earth
Nothing you say, when put side by side across multiple threads , holds up as logical and true. I call fake on you and your story. You seem to have an agenda. I feel sorry for your kids to have to grow up with such a nasty person. Now I am going to hit the ignore button. Sheme your kids cant do the same to you

Malissla

24 April 2018
So in your EIGHT (count em) years of court the Kids have been living with you yes? Nooooooooooooooooo.....

Yes there is, I have custody of my 6 year old boy and wake up every day to see him grow into a lovely person and had the same of my Daughter from when she was 12. Methinks its a tad more than you get to see :-D

You really need to learn how to use multiple quotes in the same reply. It sort of saves peole having to scroll so much to get through your nonsense

Now.. back to your story of how this has gone on for 8 years, why an ICL and Judge both want you medically tested and who the kids actually live with (count them all as questions)

OK, well, no not the Judge,just the ICL, why? I am attempting to find the answer to that question myself, the ICL requested an assessment, the Judge explained to me that it would benefit the court to know the effects it would have on me if he was given unsupervised time, i.e. if it would cause me stress and anxiety.. his application for unsupervised time was dismissed, which means I will not have to come into contact with him and he will not spend unsupervised time, but after his application was dismissed the ICL again requests that I have an assessment..which to me, makes no sense..

Malissla

24 April 2018

You really need to learn how to use multiple quotes in the same reply. It sort of saves peole having to scroll so much to get through your nonsense

Now.. back to your story of how this has gone on for 8 years, why an ICL and Judge both want you medically tested and who the kids actually live with (count them all as questions)

OK, well, no not the Judge,just the ICL, why? I am attempting to find the answer to that question myself, the ICL requested an assessment, the Judge explained to me that it would benefit the court to know the effects it would have on me if he was given unsupervised time, i.e. if it would cause me stress and anxiety.. his application for unsupervised time was dismissed, which means I will not have to come into contact with him and he will not spend unsupervised time, but after his application was dismissed the ICL again requests that I have an assessment..which to me, makes no sense..

Malissla

24 April 2018
Nothing you say, when put side by side across multiple threads , holds up as logical and true. I call fake on you and your story. You seem to have an agenda. I feel sorry for your kids to have to grow up with such a nasty person. Now I am going to hit the ignore button. Sheme your kids cant do the same to you

Thank you, goodbye.

sammy01

27 September 2015
Criteria to be met? none - a recommendation from the ICL supported by the magistrate, while not being a CRITERIA per se... Is indicative that they think it a good idea.. So nope they can't make you... But they can perceive your choice not to as a negative...
Hired GUN? look if the ex was paying the hired gun to write the report he wanted, then worry. Be he isn't... TRUE?

Online reviews? look. people who did not get the response they wanted write online reviews... Doesn't mean they are accurate, it means they are pissed at not getting the result they wanted... Bit like the courts, those who didn't get the result they want claim the courts are unfair / bias etc etc... Those who got the result they wanted continue on their happy way. True.

thatbloke

5 February 2018
Earth
Criteria to be met? none - a recommendation from the ICL supported by the magistrate, while not being a CRITERIA per se... Is indicative that they think it a good idea.. So nope they can't make you... But they can perceive your choice not to as a negative...
Hired GUN? look if the ex was paying the hired gun to write the report he wanted, then worry. Be he isn't... TRUE?

Online reviews? look. people who did not get the response they wanted write online reviews... Doesn't mean they are accurate, it means they are pissed at not getting the result they wanted... Bit like the courts, those who didn't get the result they want claim the courts are unfair / bias etc etc... Those who got the result they wanted continue on their happy way. True.

There are so many things that do not add up in this story. The biggest red flag for me is that someone is claiming that both an ICL and a Judge have said that some kind of psychiatric testing should be done and that this has simply been cast aside with a few words. This simply does not happen. Even the reason this woman has given for the testing is suspect. I think she said words to the effect of it was so the court could see if she could cope with changeovers. This is not really a reason why a psychiatric test would be ordered, or not one i have come across before

You would have to assume that, in person, this woman would be running the same arguments in court to not get the report and from what i have read her reasons are that the court is corrupt, the ICL is hiring a friend (hired gun) and that the whole process is flawed. We both know that anyone entering a mention or callover and talking like this would be shot down in flames in three seconds.

Then we come to the 8 years of court. The only possible way this can be true is if it is a second or third case or the Dad has had to file multiple contraventions. It would not surprise me, given this woman's attitude towards co parenting and the fact that she has already admitted to absconding with the kids, that this might well be true

Also, this woman does give the impression that the kids do not live with her whilst claiming they do, and then talks about kids being adults now. Nothing makes sense.

I stand by my theory that this kind of testing can really help you in the course of your case if you have nothing to hide. I have used, an i have helped others use, these kinds of reports to their advantage quite a few times.

You are spot on in your call on online reviews. The court is an adversarial situation and there is usually going to be one unhappy party when a report or the like is released. This does not mean the courts are corrupt. Of course, there are some very poor report writers out there, there are those who do not tell the truth in relation to what goes down during interviews but they are not ALL the reporters out there

I am a believer that all reports, be they full family reports, limited issue reports or single expert witness reports should be recorded and that the videos should be used in proceedings but i doubt this will ever happen

As for this woman, i simply do not believe what she is saying.

Malissla

24 April 2018
There are so many things that do not add up in this story. The biggest red flag for me is that someone is claiming that both an ICL and a Judge have said that some kind of psychiatric testing should be done and that this has simply been cast aside with a few words. This simply does not happen. Even the reason this woman has given for the testing is suspect. I think she said words to the effect of it was so the court could see if she could cope with changeovers. This is not really a reason why a psychiatric test would be ordered, or not one i have come across before

You would have to assume that, in person, this woman would be running the same arguments in court to not get the report and from what i have read her reasons are that the court is corrupt, the ICL is hiring a friend (hired gun) and that the whole process is flawed. We both know that anyone entering a mention or callover and talking like this would be shot down in flames in three seconds.

Then we come to the 8 years of court. The only possible way this can be true is if it is a second or third case or the Dad has had to file multiple contraventions. It would not surprise me, given this woman's attitude towards co parenting and the fact that she has already admitted to absconding with the kids, that this might well be true

Also, this woman does give the impression that the kids do not live with her whilst claiming they do, and then talks about kids being adults now. Nothing makes sense.

I stand by my theory that this kind of testing can really help you in the course of your case if you have nothing to hide. I have used, an i have helped others use, these kinds of reports to their advantage quite a few times.

You are spot on in your call on online reviews. The court is an adversarial situation and there is usually going to be one unhappy party when a report or the like is released. This does not mean the courts are corrupt. Of course, there are some very poor report writers out there, there are those who do not tell the truth in relation to what goes down during interviews but they are not ALL the reporters out there

I am a believer that all reports, be they full family reports, limited issue reports or single expert witness reports should be recorded and that the videos should be used in proceedings but i doubt this will ever happen

As for this woman, i simply do not believe what she is saying.

This is the second case in relation to the ongoing matter, the father has filed multiple contravention all of which have been dismissed by the court. Click on this and read the reviews yourself Dr. Peter Doherty . My children have always lived with me. Where do I give the impression they don't ?

Malissla

24 April 2018

Playing devils advocate, why can the Judge not simply order it, why do they seek that you consent to such and order? Are you able to refuse simply because it is by consent ? They sought my consent, I said no, I do not consent, so what stopped the Judge issuing the order without my consent ?

Last edited:

Malissla

24 April 2018

Sammy, I need to make this point very clear, the father attended for HIS assessment, and the report produced was factually incorrect in most respects, the RELEVANT information was not provided by the ICL to for the assessment. he admitted in affidavits some one what he did to us, that affidavit was not provided by the ICL, there are many serious issues relation to the same kind of problems. He has already produced his report so it cannot be changed, despite those serious concerns. The report states that he read my criminal record and refers to it in his report, but I do not have a criminal record nor have I ever had one so no there is no way I put myself in front of that man so he can write a report about me, nor would anyone else in my situation. If I don't write the truth then I do not get the correct advice, I have no reason to lie..