VIC ICL Requesting Psychiatric Report - Criteria to be Met?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Malissla

24 April 2018
Shopping for advice until you get an answer that suits you?

Oh, dear.

Eight years of your kids lives lost on Family Court, and counting. If that isn’t some poor decision-making, I don’t know what is.

Anyway, good luck with, y’know, all that.
You're just sore that you are not miss popular over here, Rod gives sound, realistic advice, using common sense and logic, something you are clearly lacking :D

thatbloke

5 February 2018
Earth
something you are clearly lacking
Wow again. Allforher was SPOT ON, you are simply trolling for agreement rather than asking for help. I think your ex and kids have had a lucky escape. If this is how you behave when people are trying to help you, god knows what you are like in person.

thatbloke

5 February 2018
Earth
30 posts since tuesday and 95% of those insulting people. Dreadful stuff

sammy01

27 September 2015
Can I just try and catch up here.. Francis... Do the kids live with you? Do they spend time with you? how old are the kids?
You're in the process of wanting court orders? What exactly are you asking for?
And you have been on court for 8 years? TRUE? And still no final orders?

I'm sorry, I'm just trying to get my head around this in the chance I might have some useful advice for you...

OH and I'd like to apologize. See on that other thread when you said you just up and left and moved. I assumed you moved away with the kids? Hence depriving the kids of access to their dad? MY mistake... SORRY... So you have moved a substantial distance away from where dad and kids live? true? Again my mistake, of course you're entitled to move where ever you want... I think I understand why Child Protection encouraged you to move..

thatbloke

5 February 2018
Earth
I think I understand why Child Protection encouraged you to move..
So do i, to keep the Kids safe and away from her. She probably absconded, he got a recovery order, now her time is limited and the court and ICL thinks she is a raving lunatic

Last edited:

Malissla

24 April 2018
So do i, to keep the Kids safe and away from her. She probably absconded, he got a recovery order, now her time is limited and the court and ICL thinks she is a raving lunatic

Look, I understand no one wants to know you on Facebook or any other social media site, perhaps if you change your profile picture you may have more luck, but I am not in the business of comforting the sad and lonely so do me a favour and .... ... ?

Malissla

24 April 2018
Wow again. Allforher was SPOT ON, you are simply trolling for agreement rather than asking for help. I think your ex and kids have had a lucky escape. If this is how you behave when people are trying to help you, god knows what you are like in person.

I put a question.. I kind of expected some to know the answer, I guess I should lower my expectations. I don't need agreement, I don't need discussions either, I was asking a question! If you can't answer the question, then thanks but please .... ...

Malissla

24 April 2018

Really ? You see, there's a difference between people like and me and that is you care what an ICL may think, where as people like me don't give a dam because we act in the best interests of our children - over and above an ICL - You couldn't even grasp that concept, and I well understand that, your a conformist, you BEND OVER when people ask you to, and I understand to, it feels good to be shafted by someone who is intellectually superior to you doesn't it? Well, sorry that doesn't work for me, I prefer to fight for what is right, and what I believe in.. My children are safe with me, I did not abscond, no one got any recovery order, my time is not limited and the ICL has been put on her backside every time she opens her mouth or puts pen to paper, but I'm sure you'd know that anyway.. I though if I pressed the ignore button on your account I wouldn't see you again.. if I ask nicely can you go away and not come back?

thatbloke

5 February 2018
Earth
my time is not limited
So in your EIGHT (count em) years of court the Kids have been living with you yes? Nooooooooooooooooo.....

there's a difference between people like and me
Yes there is, I have custody of my 6 year old boy and wake up every day to see him grow into a lovely person and had the same of my Daughter from when she was 12. Methinks its a tad more than you get to see :-D

nsulting ? 30 posts since Tuesday?? Are you stalking me?
You could always ask Child Safety if you should move to a safe place :-D

so do me a favour and .... ... ?
You really need to learn how to use multiple quotes in the same reply. It sort of saves peole having to scroll so much to get through your nonsense

Now.. back to your story of how this has gone on for 8 years, why an ICL and Judge both want you medically tested and who the kids actually live with (count them all as questions)