NSW Rights of security guards outside of licensed premises

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Jaywoo220

11 November 2019
Sammy 01 I have far, far more worries than this matter.

1. Crash tackling, assaulting and restraining a CUSTOMER who had fractured ribs at the time. Ribs he now needs an operation on.

2. Yeah, and I am still standing up for myself against all odds.

3. And hence why do you think Nsw Police are smashing the absolute crap out of me for? It is called retribution and threats but you defend them like their angels?

4. So it was assault and false imprisonment? Btw the security guard had knowledge I had substantial sum of cash on me hint hint, some of it which 3g went missing during false imprisonment and arrest.

5. Do 10 ten days in Parklea and see how many 'outside at liberty' days it feels like. I would say about 100.

Last edited:

sammy01

27 September 2015
U'm nope cops not angels and hell no I didn't defend them. You need to read my last post... I wrote
"But if you were detained for 10 days by the cops that might be an avenue for you to seek redress. Why were you detained for 10 days?"

If you were detained by the cops for 10 days you should be chasing that one up. They can only detain you for 12 hours. I even provided a link to help you and a phone number for the ombudsman. So exactly the opposite of defending the police. I found the rules they appear to have broken and an avenue forward for you to seek redress for being detained for 10 days. Call the number and get back to me with and when you do the correct phrase is 'thankyou".

So help us out. Why 10 days in Parklea?? Did you refuse to provide evidence of your identity or something because I can see absolutely no justification for holding someone for 10 days. Unless of course there is a little bit of the story that you've omitted?

Jaywoo220

11 November 2019
Sammy 01 you live in a black and white world, where there is s**t tonne of gray.

LECC and the Ombudsman are absolutely useless. It causes more stress than it is worth. Ombudsman cannot investigate police since LECC formed.

LECC investigates less than 2% of complaints made by the public. Why? Because they have no funding. So essentially, unless you are shot, raped, severly bashed by police you are not being assisted by LECC.

So what happens when you make a complaint against police? It is referred back to police to investigate themselves. That leads to nothing more than them doing nothing and the person who made the complaint having a MASSIVE TARGET (how dare they complain about us mentality) on their back and facing a shotload of trumped up charges in the future like I am facing.

I have actually had inspectors say to me they have given my personal details to every officer in the region and it is scary s**t that they can target you for anything.

10 days in Parklea? Did not get a phone call whole time in custody, could not get the paperwork to fill out, when I finally got the paperwork, could not get a pen of screws/runners to fill out paperwork (only pen I seen was when a person tried to stab me with) lol. It is an absolute shitshow. No one even knew I was in their.

Edit: Why the hotel/ security firm? The police rely on the statements of them. If they did not make now proven false accusations, I would not have been in Parklea. The police argue that the statement by security give them a prima facie case to charge and refuse bail. With bail, I refer you to esteemed legal professor Enemien who said "you only get one shot at, dont lose your chance."

Last edited:

sammy01

27 September 2015
ok so sue to the employer of the security guard OR the owner of the pub. They're rolling in cash right. Now I'm not even bothering with whether or not you have a case. But the problem is they're rolling in cash.... See they're gonna lawyer up and railroad you.

Which bring us to the fact that you said that the cops are gonna make sure every officer knows who you are. Look that is all muscle men flexing their muscles. BUT I do understand trust me I do... As in almost selling my car just because my brother in law used it without my permission and for months after I was getting pulled over by highway patrol.

But this is where I reckon you can accuse me of being a troll OR maybe just maybe concede I have a point that you might do well to pull your head in. See those cease and desist letters are gonna screw you over and what ever prior interactions with the cops isn't gonna help your cause because i can tell you that all the other posts have a grey area maybe even reason to give you the benefit of the doubt BUT those cease and desist letters are gonna bite. You might wanna take the advice from my learned collegue Tex Perkins "you're gonna need a lawyer son, you're gonna need a real good one".

Jaywoo220

11 November 2019
Yeah, I concede the concerns notice was a mistake but I think I have a case to defend....hopefully.

Jaywoo220

11 November 2019
What would be a fair quantum for something like this in regards to case law?. Anyone?

Rod

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
27 May 2014
www.hutchinsonlegal.com.au
For which action?

Jaywoo220

11 November 2019
- False imprisonment
- Assault
- Defamation (might be a stretch)
(Negligence) ?

sammy01

27 September 2015
where are you at with those letters that you sent? have you been charged on that one? If nothing is happening on that front, then I reckon you walk away and stay on the low down for a while.