WA No Family Court Orders - Take Kids for the Day?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Phil 363

15 December 2016
Thanks, yeah just was not sure of implications. Just that she has nothing on me. She is good at bluffing and good at manipulating. I thought I might be fighting a losing battle.

So court is the best way? As I have a certificate from the mediator and doing counciling and she is being a right twat about it all, so it's not looking good on her part by keeping them away from me and not having a meaningful relationship with the kids!

Phil 363

15 December 2016
Hi

Yes, have seen a lawyer on Thursday and had my paperwork corrected and finalized and filed for intrim and final orders in the new year as I can trust that she won't fall back on agreement that we had put in place, as she keeps changing her mind. So unfortunately have to put the kids through the process.

And she's not letting me see the kids on Christmas day nor over the Christmas period, so I'm bit down and out today but have my head held high. Thanks for asking.

Reactions: Corinne

Phil 363

15 December 2016
Yes, cheers. As I keep being told, so it's hard not to even go drop off presents but I'm worried that she will put a restraining order on me for going near the property.

I can refuse it and then she has 21 days to file another one but don't want nothing on me. It's bloody hard, hey, but I shall keep strong and hope it works out. Thanks, hey.

Merry Christmas to you. Hope it's a good one.