Indecent exposure?? I don't know where else to post and I don't want my trip to be ruined by paranoia.

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Atticus

6 February 2019
Bit hard to say whether the poster here is legit or winding us up.... I note he has posted the same on another legal forum & asked for it to be deleted after becoming distressed by an answer, I'm thinking (to him at least)his concerns may be legit...

I'll just say that if you had indeed 'left your thing hanging out' you MOST DEFINITELY would have been told about at the time.... You wouldn't have gone 50 metres from the toilet without somebody telling you..... so RELAX, you're fine... Nothing going to happen because nothing was hanging out.

don2875

14 March 2020
Bit hard to say whether the poster here is legit or winding us up.... I note he has posted the same on another legal forum & asked for it to be deleted after becoming distressed by an answer, I'm thinking (to him at least)his concerns may be legit...

I'll just say that if you had indeed 'left your thing hanging out' you MOST DEFINITELY would have been told about at the time.... You wouldn't have gone 50 metres from the toilet without somebody telling you..... so RELAX, you're fine... Nothing going to happen because nothing was hanging out.
1) IF I was to be in trouble for it how likely do you think it is id have been caught at the airport before leaving? Since I would've waited for like two hours+ and easy to catch?
2) Do you think they would have said something to me even if I was on the phone at the moment? This will be the last post here. I PROMISE.

Atticus

6 February 2019
1) IF I was to be in trouble for it how likely do you think it is id have been caught at the airport before leaving? Since I would've waited for like two hours+ and easy to catch?
2) Do you think they would have said something to me even if I was on the phone at the moment? This will be the last post here. I PROMISE.
1) You would most DEFINITELY would have been told about it at the airport
2) Being on the phone wouldn't have mattered, you would have been told