Indecent exposure?? I don't know where else to post and I don't want my trip to be ruined by paranoia.

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

don2875

14 March 2020
I was on a trip to Brisbane for 3 days and Cairns for two before heading back to CA. What I am fearing: I pull the front part of my pants down if I pee. I'm scared I was walking around town with my thing hanging out including to the airport a few times.

1) How easy would I have been to track down since I was in Brisbane and cairns for hours in public including airport?
2) IF i was to have my thing hanging out, how likely is it somebody would have said something?

I'm still back in the United States but I even google to see anything about indecent exposure in those two cities but fortunately see nothing. I have a HUGE fear of an arrest and having to register.

don2875

14 March 2020
I was on a trip to Brisbane for 3 days and Cairns for two before heading back to CA. What I am fearing: I pull the front part of my pants down if I pee. I'm scared I was walking around town with my thing hanging out including to the airport a few times.

1) How easy would I have been to track down since I was in Brisbane and cairns for hours in public including airport?
2) IF i was to have my thing hanging out, how likely is it somebody would have said something?

I'm still back in the United States but I even google to see anything about indecent exposure in those two cities but fortunately see nothing. I have a HUGE fear of an arrest and having to register.

What do you mean exactly? Am I sounding paranoid?

rjm

2 February 2020
Don we have a small goods company in Australia called Don. Their slogan is "Is Don, is good.". Among other things they make salami. So Sammy was just having a laugh.
I don't think you need to worry. If someone was offended enough to call police you probably would of found out about it at the airport. Don't stress. Hope you had a nice holiday.

don2875

14 March 2020
Help with however much you can rjm but I can't help but still be worried about an arrest and registering as a sex offender when even you said I shouldn't worry. It's just those are two terrifying serious things. What sucks is that I cannot go back in time and redo things so I don't recall exactly what happened.

Tim W

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
28 April 2014
Sydney
...I'm scared I was walking around town with my thing hanging out including to the airport a few times....
You mean you didn't know?

don2875

14 March 2020
You mean you didn't know?
Tim first off I've taken pictures of my lower area after I use the bathroom to make sure I pulled up. I didn't get to this time and my pictures were deleted. If I was walking around with my thing hanging out, how likely do you think it is someone would have said something? Or that I would have for sure been arrested that day or by two days after?

don2875

14 March 2020
I google Brisbane indecent exposure and for the past 3 weeks to a month there's nothing about newer incidents. Wouldn't that be a good sign??

sammy01

27 September 2015
REALLY, Tim and RJM?

Don - I have a friend who knows a man that has a friend. His sister works for a woman who has a cat, the cat sometimes likes to dine out at a neighbour's place. The neighbour once dated a guy whose auntie works for the police... I'll have a chat to my friend to see if he can talk to the man he knows who has a friend. Maybe he can chat to his sister and she can ask the woman to talk to the cat. The cat might be able to help out next time he is at the neighbours place to see if she'll contact her old fling and ask if his auntie can check the police files.... If she finds anything, she'll tell his niece who'll talk to the old fling and I'm sure you can work it out from there... I'll get back to you when I hear anything...

Last edited:

sammy01

27 September 2015
Hey Don... All good mate. Yep there was some survaliance footage. I've had a chat to a few people, can't tell you too much, if you know what I mean... Some stuff best left unsaid and all that.
Anyways - The footage has been deleted.

Make sure you double check next time - Personally, I don't just take a photo of my pants each time I zip.... I have taken to attaching a small piece of elastic to the hole in the zip. I attach the other end to the bottom of my tie. That way i no longer have to worry about the possibility of gravity having an adverse effect on the elevation of the zip. Since doing so, I sleep much better because I don't have to worry...