NSW Working Out a Fair Parenting Plan with Child's Father?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Trying2bfair

19 February 2016
Just to update, tthe father has agreed that his life and living situation is unstable for what he wants. He has agreed to get a lease and a stable home and job! (Yay)

In the interim, I am making as much time one day a weekend as possible for them to bond and spend time. I've paid for and enroled our child into an activity for him to take the child, too (and interact) and then they can spend a few hours after playing and bonding after!

We have agreed to reevaluate once stability has been achieved on his part, and just work in the best interest of the child! I'm really hoping he means it, I honestly want the best for our baby and support their relationship 100%.

Part of me is scared that he will flip again and start threatening me, but it's all for our child, so I will do whatever it takes for our child to have everything!

That's very basic with the outcome. I'm more than sure you will hear from me again, but thank you so much for your help. Please, please look out for me in the not too distant future with more help, I so truly appreciate it!

AllForHer

23 July 2014
That's wonderful to hear, I'm glad you could work things out amicably, and I hope it stays this way. Please do return to the Forum should things go awry in future, but hopefully not. :)