NSW Scam on Facebook - What to Do?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Elyshia

3 January 2017
OK. If the goods are worth a bit, when you send it back make sure you put tracking on it.
Hi Rod,

They sent an email saying they received an order from 1 of their sites. Lol. l said l made no order...

Seriously, how many sites do you have? They said to send it back to the address with my name and email inside the package. l said "No. If l ordered from you people, you should have that information already." l told them "l will send it back to that address with tracking as you won't be getting any money from me as l didn't order it", and also told them that they're a big scam all over the net.

l was a bit angry. Lol Thanks for your help, Rod. Much appreciated. l will keep you updated from when l've sent it back.

Thanks

Bobbi47

15 October 2017
Their usual trick is to claim it never arrived back and continue to demand payment. They must pay for the return according to Australian Consumer Law. Contact ACCC. I'm in the midst of all this right now. What was your outcome?