LuxStyle Demanding Bill for Product I Never Received?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
5 January 2017
My question is that I have an ex-girlfriend who knows my info and had possession of my phone. She ordered a few things using my info to cause some issues for me: one being from this company called LuxStyle.

I have no idea what they are, but they sent me a bill for some kind of product totalling $44.99 , demanding payment through PayPal or credit card. I've contacted many times by email, told them that I don't know what they're talking about and that I didn't order anything.

They told me some kind of product was mailed to me and I have to pay immediately. I told them I didn't get any product from them and that I will not paying for anything, and if I had received something from them, I would have sent it back ASAP, but they are still demanding payment.

There is no contact number, only an email for this company. Personally I think this is a scam, but being threatened that I'm accountable to pay, even though I didn't order it nor did I get anything to send back.

Iamthelaw

13 September 2016