QLD Rights to see child

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Javier

21 March 2021
I have a Dvo, I have never been done or charge, no medical references to support claim. Until child of 8years old claim being assault it by father. No real evidence, police believe child. Now I have no access and DVD still stands but to the child

Javier

21 March 2021
Second part of my story,
I have a Dvo, I have never been done or charge, no medical references to support claim. Until child of 8years old claim being assault it by father. No real evidence, police believe child. Now I have no access and DVD still stands but to the child, the mother since the child was 3 or 4 years old have being schooling the child against father and against time spend with the father. The mother is very negative. I think the mother comes from her own child problems and mirror that to our child. I have no faults, I was working 4 jobs to pay the house and put food on the table. Final family orders and the mother continued to breach orders. Manage to get the 8 yrs old now child and performed a very stage drama to have me charge for assault. The assault was bought down by police. As no evidence and was giving a lesser charge for it, with no record. After 4 years since this happen and being at court I now want to see my child of 13 years old, but the mother continues to be vindictive

timesken

31 March 2021
It is very hurtful not to see your own child. Have you consulted a family lawyer? Check Times Lawyers, they may help you with your situation. Best of luck to you! Hope to see your child, very soon.

Reactions: gingerdvera