QLD Credit Corp Chasing a Debt - What are Our Rights?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna Lou

12 June 2019
Good luck, I hope you get your issue sorted. If you check out other Credit Corp posts on here there is a good response from a legal person talking about the documents you can ask Credit Corp to provide. This will show how much they actually purchased the debt for. His name is Rob Legat. Check out the posts

Yes, it is indeed him, I will talk to his bank first and see what they can do to shut down his account , then I will contact the Federal police about his fradulent activities and all the regulating bodies to stop him from scamming more gullible people, then take legal action against him.

Reactions: Dman930

debtbusterz

30 October 2018
Good luck, I hope you get your issue sorted. If you check out other Credit Corp posts on here there is a good response from a legal person talking about the documents you can ask Credit Corp to provide. This will show how much they actually purchased the debt for. His name is Rob Legat. Check out the posts

Yes, it is indeed him, I will talk to his bank first and see what they can do to shut down his account , then I will contact the Federal police about his fradulent activities and all the regulating bodies to stop him from scamming more gullible people, then take legal action against him.

Thank you Anna, I have disputed the debts myself just in case this Andrew Mark Sellar guy did turn out to be a scammer which you have already proven..... I had requested certified original copies of the Deed of Assignment etc which they have not provided to me, they have said it contains sensitive data about other customers etc ... if they can't provide this document then they have not proven they own this debt...

debtbusterz

30 October 2018
Yes I asked him numerous times for copies of correspondence and he refused to give them to me. I also spoke to the court and there were no documents ever lodged by him.

Anna one question:
Which court is this? I will call them as well and ask ...

debtbusterz

30 October 2018
Thank you Anna I will give them a call today and if there is no evidence of his activities I will begin legal proceedings against him.

Reactions: Dman930

Dman930

4 July 2019
Hi Debt Busterz,

Are you able to help with a guy called Andrew Sellar from Can't Pay my Debt. I pretty sure I have been scammed by him. Cheers

Dman930

4 July 2019
HI Rob,

Are you able to help me with what I believe to be is less than legit called 'Can'tpaymydebt'. And guy called Andrew Sellar has fleeced me for $385.

Reactions: Debra McCann

Dman930

4 July 2019

Anna I'm with you, but also taking action too. Let's connect on this. What's the best way to connect?

Status
Not open for further replies.