QLD Credit Corp Chasing a Debt - What are Our Rights?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeyp0001

17 April 2019
Like many of you on this thread, I too have my doubts but every now and then I get some communication from Panthera finance that proves otherwise, just recently I received an email saying

“Please be advised we are a private company and therefore do not hold any copies of original Government documentation.

To assist in your investigation I have supplied relevant documentation in relation to the matter for your own perusal.”

I have not personally contacted Pathera Finance in any way since engaging with Andrew. If he was doing nothing and was a fraud why would I bet getting communications like this?

MisterTomBrown

3 August 2019
I have evidence 100%
Andrew Sellars is a crafty guy, sitting up in his little Sunshine Coast hideaway. Let's face it, as with most, the main motivation for doing this is money. In Andrew's case, aka Broncos4ever, he couldn't make a dime with his second rate shoestring digi operation. But, when people are desperate, they will pay almost anything to avoid confrontation with a DCA. Think about it $450 x 100 people/month from his website is a lot more than most people earn on the Sunny Coast, hey Andrew.

MisterTomBrown

3 August 2019
Hi Debt Busterz,

Are you able to help with a guy called Andrew Sellar from Can't Pay my Debt. I pretty sure I have been scammed by him. Cheers
Dman, can you send me PM. I've got something here you should see. Not sure why people don't just go round to his house and sort him out.

cdude303

12 August 2019
Hey guys, I read through all of this. Just copying my reply from https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2765115

I have unfortunately fell victim to his scam last week. I found this out by CBA giving me a call stating that they froze my account because of suspicious activity. I called them back to find out his bank account (in Queensland?) has been flagged. They say there is a a good chance that I'll get my money back (hopefully...)

I don't know how the system works but I hope all this can be traced back to him so that he can face jail time. Preying on the poor and suffering is absolutely vile and wicked.

Please avoid cantpaymydebt entirely.

debtbusterz

30 October 2018
Like many of you on this thread, I too have my doubts but every now and then I get some communication from Panthera finance that proves otherwise, just recently I received an email saying

“Please be advised we are a private company and therefore do not hold any copies of original Government documentation.

To assist in your investigation I have supplied relevant documentation in relation to the matter for your own perusal.”

I have not personally contacted Pathera Finance in any way since engaging with Andrew. If he was doing nothing and was a fraud why would I bet getting communications like this?

I got some message like this one as well from a debt collector even though I never made any contact with them too...

Status
Not open for further replies.