QLD Credit Corp Chasing a Debt - What are Our Rights?

Discussion in 'Debt and Bankruptcy Law Forum' started by Paige Haines, 8 September 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debtbusterz

debtbusterz Well-Known Member

Are you able to show me in private as well? I can't figure out how to send PMs on this site...

2. debtbusterz

He also runs another website : Fight Debt Collectors - Beating Debt Collection Agencies
    Exactly the same design as cantpaymydebt lol

3. debtbusterz

Is there any follow up regarding this? Have you heard back from Pioneer?

4. cdude303

cdude303 Member

Absolutely disgusting. There has to be something done about this to bring down all of his/these websites. Anyone have any progress on finding more about him, where he lives, where he's hiding, etc.?

5. debtbusterz

Maybe report him to the Federal police? I'm trying to track him down as well

6. Stryker

Stryker Member

I’ve got some stuff too if you want to pm me also

7. MisterTomBrown

MisterTomBrown Active Member

A bit quiet Mikeypooh - run out of avatars to use Andrew?

8. Michael Kavanagh

My wife and I also believed the story spun to us by Andrew Sellar. He promised to help but never did. We also paid him some money, although not a lot. He has never supplied a receipt and we have asked on numerous occassions. He also has never proven that he has lodged any forms in court, and again we have asked on numerous occassions. Always an excuse such as "I can not divulge my secret tactics or methods".

On three occassions he has promised a resolution to something Lion Finance has thrown at us but has never once delivered on those promises. At one stage not long ago, he admitted he was a lawyer and said he was slow in returning an email because he had lost his job and was looking for another. Have not heard back from him since.

As result of "trusting" Andrew Sellar, we now owe 10s of 1,000s more than the original debt and have been declared bankrupt with Lion Finance now trying to take our house. Andrew Sellar is definitely a scam and blazenly steals peoples money after making hollow promises.

Hope he gets what he deserves.

9. Michael Kavanagh

Hi Anna, I have tried to find out how much Lion Finance paid for my debt but I cannot find anything on the web site that you have suggested above. Can you please provide the link. Regards Michael

10. MisterTomBrown

MisterTomBrown Active Member

A lawyer, this clown? He spins more yarn than Sleeping Beauty. This guy hangs out in seedy bars, looking for loose women he can fleece fortunes from.

If Sellars is a lawyer, then he should be able to handle what we're sending his way without too many problems. I wouldn't mind betting he's actually in collaboration with the DCAs themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.