QLD Credit Corp Chasing a Debt - What are Our Rights?

Discussion in 'Debt and Bankruptcy Law Forum' started by Paige Haines, 8 September 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debtbusterz

debtbusterz Well-Known Member

Anna please keep us updated on what happens with your solictor.... I will be keeping a close eye on this.... If it is indeed true that i have been conned multiple times by this man I will be talking to the police and taking legal action for sure

2. debtbusterz

This issue isn't about whether she spent the money or not, its about being conned by a man who is taking advantage of people in desperate situations which if indeed is true then he must be stopped and made accountable

Anna Murphy likes this.
  3. Broncos4ever

Broncos4ever Well-Known Member

Show me how to upload files. Am sure you can't dispute the government. Or are the treasury dept scanners to

4. Anna Murphy

Anna Murphy Well-Known Member

Sorry don’t want to post it here as Andrew is in this chat and I don’t want him to get access to it. I have managed to save a few people from giving him money via the fb page and I want to continue stopping people getting scammed by him. Hope you understand.

5. Anna Murphy

Wow Andrew you really are getting worked up about my post. Don’t like being caught out done, do you. Btw I never mentioned by debt in any of these posts or mentioned credit cards - funny how you knew that!! Also as you know very well the debt was not mine it was my ex-husband's. I never spent a penny.

6. Anna Murphy

I’m sure you have realised by now that Broncos4ever is Andrew Sellars.

QUOTE="debtbusterz, post: 76720, member: 22101"]This issue isn't about whether she spent the money or not, its about being conned by a man who is taking advantage of people in desperate situations which if indeed is true then he must be stopped and made accountable[/QUOTE]

7. debtbusterz

[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is indeed him, I will talk to his bank first and see what they can do to shut down his account , then I will contact the Federal police about his fradulent activities and all the regulating bodies to stop him from scamming more gullible people, then take legal action against him.

Anna Murphy likes this.
  8. Broncos4ever

You are delusional. He saved my family so I stuck up for him. Answer this....why in 5 years are there are only 2 of you making trouble. Surely if your accusations are true....would he not have been stopped after 1 year...2year...maybe 3year?

Sorry but your arguments are flawed and baseless. However, why not just do everything you wish and if your right he will be closed down.....however...if your talking bull....and he actually helps consumers...he will still be here? Correct? Keeps us updated......

9. Broncos4ever

I'm betting he is still helping people and your accusations go nowhere

10. Broncos4ever

If you're right we will see. If you're wrong, we will also see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.