QLD Credit Corp Chasing a Debt - What are Our Rights?

Discussion in 'Debt and Bankruptcy Law Forum' started by Paige Haines, 8 September 2018.

1. Anna Murphy

Anna Murphy Well-Known Member

Good luck, I hope you get your issue sorted. If you check out other Credit Corp posts on here there is a good response from a legal person talking about the documents you can ask Credit Corp to provide. This will show how much they actually purchased the debt for. His name is Rob Legat. Check out the posts

Yes, it is indeed him, I will talk to his bank first and see what they can do to shut down his account , then I will contact the Federal police about his fradulent activities and all the regulating bodies to stop him from scamming more gullible people, then take legal action against him.[/QUOTE]

2. debtbusterz

debtbusterz Well-Known Member

[/QUOTE]

Thank you Anna, I have disputed the debts myself just in case this Andrew Mark Sellar guy did turn out to be a scammer which you have already proven..... I had requested certified original copies of the Deed of Assignment etc which they have not provided to me, they have said it contains sensitive data about other customers etc ... if they cant provide this document then they have not proven they own this debt...

3. debtbusterz

Anna one question:
    Which court is this? I will call them as well and ask ...

4. Anna Murphy

Anna Murphy Well-Known Member

I called the magistrate court and the Civil court in Perth and Brisbane ( as he lives over there) and there was nothing.

5. debtbusterz

Thank you Anna I will give them a call today and if there is no evidence of his activities I will begin legal proceedings against him.