NSW Vexatious use of avo and defamation of character

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

SilverF0X 777

2 September 2018
1 month until the end of a two year Avo and a two good behaviour bond my ex has become upset at the reversal of child support when my son moved into my home.
Despite orders of non-contact we often communicated solely through email over the last 18 months ( three teenagers to co-ordinate made it all most impossible not to do so ) . Non of this contact can be construed in any way as abusive or threatening.
She submitted several emails to police to show breach of Avo ( non threatening and regarding our children )
My ex is employed by NSW police and her area of work gives her a thorough working knowledge of the system and avo's.
There is absolutely no ignorance of the law and this is a blatant attack on my person and may be costly and far reaching as a good behaviour bond was part of a section 10 that I fought hard to obtain. ( Concurrent to the 2yr Avo )
I feel I am being attacked and defamed over money and a need for revenge by her.

Wobby77

17 November 2016
I am in QLD so it might be a bit different, but my ex whom I had a DVO on, abused, chased and stalked me in front of many people in a local shop. They wouldnt charge him as no one would sign a witness statement against him. Any contact that is friendly / non-abusive does not override child court orders and need to organise contact etc, Especially if she has instigated any of the contact and even more if she didnt ask you to stop, I doubt they can use the emails against you. Dont bite, quite possible that she is trying to bait you. good luck :)