VIC Help with Syndicated Gang Stalking?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Red Belly

1 November 2017
I'm now 62.7 years, been homeless for 22 years, and after as long looking for answers as to "why?", I'm still suffering from the shock of what I uncovered about myself and what's going on behind my back.

An illegitimate issue of a wealthy banker, who has his secret cult's plan for me, which I utterly reject, as sinister and delusional.

My question now here is:

What would be my best path (other than suicide 8)) of bringing this to trial, or whatever, considering ASIO and the police have been both my covert (to me) "minders" as well as actively participating in a worldwide cult's syndicated gang-stalking of myself, again, for pernicious purposes?

How do I bring charges against ASIO for ruining my life - dissociated from all honest social life, theft of 95% of my personal possessions, constant stalking by whomever I contact for purchases, banking, etc., etc., and outright untrue denials and misinformation by the police when I seek assistance?

Vehicles I've lived in, have been "sabotaged", enough to render it to minimal functionality (4x4 electrics destroyed etc), by people paid to so do, and to harass, intimidate and set-me up with an inferior product, etc etc.

The tragedy goes on, and on, and involves mother, sister, both "employees" of ASIO and the CIA, and, "MK-ULTRA" programming.

Enough said?

I've basically taken "the philosophical route" of surrendering hope of being assisted, living day-to-day alone in forests, plugging my "politics" online, as the family ha ha, are millionaires if not multi-billionaires, yet ignore me and delight it seems in letting me endure daily stalking by innumerable "passers-by" some travelling from overseas specifically, or acquiesce to their quite unbalanced cult's expectations.

Conundrum.....

Suggestions, please?

Reactions: Liz bev and KellyTI

Iamthelaw

13 September 2016
I do not know where to begin with this one...

KellyTI

25 April 2018
I'm now 62.7 years, been homeless for 22 years, and after as long looking for answers as to "why?", I'm still suffering from the shock of what I uncovered about myself and what's going on behind my back.

An illegitimate issue of a wealthy banker, who has his secret cult's plan for me, which I utterly reject, as sinister and delusional.

My question now, here is;
what would be my best path (other than suicide 8) ) of bringing this to trial, or whatever, considering ASIO and the police have been both my covert (to me) "minders" as well as actively participating in a worldwide cult's syndicated gang-stalking of myself, again, for pernicious purposes.

How do I bring charges against ASIO for ruining my life - dissociated from all honest social life, theft of 95% of my personal possessions, constant stalking by whomever I contact for purchases, banking, etc etc., and outright untrue denials and misinformation by the police when I seek assistance.

Vehicles I've lived in, have been "sabotaged", enough to render it to minimal functionality (4x4 electrics destroyed etc), by people paid to so do, and to harass, intimidate and set-me up with inferior product, etc etc.

The tragedy goes on, and on, and involves mother, sister, both "employees" of ASIO and the CIA, and, "MK-ULTRA" programming.

Enough said?

I've basically taken "the philosophical route" of surrendering hope of being assisted, living day-to-day alone in forests, plugging my "politics" online, as the family ha ha, are millionaires if not multi-billionaires, yet ignore me and delight it seems in letting me endure daily stalking by innumerable "passers-by" some traveling from overseas specifically, or acquiesce to their quite unbalanced cult's expectations.

Conundrum.....

Suggestions please?
Im having the same problems here in Qld because I said something about a corrupt police commissioner. they have destroyed my life in entirety. Below - I just read this on facebook this week, is clearly against human rights etc etc etc.

n 2014, #GeorgeBrandis legislated new powers giving ASIO, their informants, contractors, recruits and all other Authorities involved in 'Special Intelligence Operations' (aka 'Gang Stalking') immunity from criminal/civil liability including death of a victim using 'no touch torture', as this program is both criminal and illegal with the sole intent of destroying an innocent victim's life who is targeted by Intelligence.

Attorney General George Brandis had passed new laws giving ASIO powers to ceaseless assaults destroying lives through covert harassment, malicious slander & carefully excuted psychological & physical attacks that pervade all areas of a person's life. Anyone can be targeted by authorities on a false accusation or suspicion.

Phase 1 starts with an investigation, (surveillance, phone & internet hacking, listening devices, etc..) & when there is NO EVIDENCE of criminal behaviour;

Phase 2 begins with harassment, stalking 24/7 including air stalking, drugging, aggression on roads to cause serious bodily injury/death, damage to property causing financial duress & prevention of movements while creating an environment of fear & helplessness;

Phase 3 usual involves isolation of 'Targeted Individual' by damaging all relationships & support systems, manufacturing offences, crowd mobbing, spreading lies about the 'Target Individual', gas lighting, street theatre, mimicking, sensitisation to stimuli with a corresponding reaction, stalking by foot & by car, sensory bombardment, theft and the list goes on in a ceaseless covert attack!!!.

All this is done stragetically to get a planned reaction out of the 'Targeted Individual', to wear them down and to create an environment that is baiting into criminal behaviour & conviction , or a mental breakdown or suicide (minors don't stand a chance)!!! The accumulation of all tactics & events are dangerous organised crimes against innocent people!!!

This is all done under the veil of secrecy & the false pretence of a 'threat' to national security!! If a 'Targeted Individual' goes to Authorities to complain they are labelled as mentally ill. This puts a whole new light on who the real terrorists are!! Being a potential whistle blower against this Government this is their weapon of choice to silence!!!! Cowards & Bullies!!!

This program is used by the 'Five Eyes Intelligence Alliances!

Red Belly

1 November 2017
Im having the same problems here in Qld because I said something about a corrupt police commissioner. they have destroyed my life in entirety. Below - I just read this on facebook this week, is clearly against human rights etc etc etc.

n 2014, #GeorgeBrandis legislated new powers giving ASIO, their informants, contractors, recruits and all other Authorities involved in 'Special Intelligence Operations' (aka 'Gang Stalking') immunity from criminal/civil liability including death of a victim using 'no-touch torture', as this program is both criminal and illegal with the sole intent of destroying an innocent victim's life who is targeted by Intelligence.

Attorney-General George Brandis had passed new laws giving ASIO powers to ceaseless assaults destroying lives through covert harassment, malicious slander & carefully executed psychological & physical attacks that pervade all areas of a person's life. Anyone can be targeted by authorities on a false accusation or suspicion.

Phase 1 starts with an investigation, (surveillance, phone & internet hacking, listening devices, etc..) & when there is NO EVIDENCE of criminal behaviour.

Phase 2 begins with harassment, stalking 24/7 including air stalking, drugging, aggression on roads to cause serious bodily injury/death, damage to property causing financial duress & prevention of movements while creating an environment of fear & helplessness;

Phase 3 usual involves isolation of 'Targeted Individual' by damaging all relationships & support systems, manufacturing offences, crowd mobbing, spreading lies about the 'Target Individual', gaslighting, street theatre, mimicking, sensitisation to stimuli with a corresponding reaction, stalking by foot & by car, sensory bombardment, theft and the list goes on in a ceaseless covert attack!!!.

All this is done stragetically to get a planned reaction out of the 'Targeted Individual', to wear them down and to create an environment that is baiting into criminal behaviour & conviction, or a mental breakdown or suicide (minors don't stand a chance)!!! The accumulation of all tactics & events are dangerous organised crimes against innocent people!!!

This is all done under the veil of secrecy & the false pretence of a 'threat' to national security!! If a 'Targeted Individual' goes to Authorities to complain they are labelled as mentally ill. This puts a whole new light on who the real terrorists are!! Being a potential whistle blower against this Government this is their weapon of choice to silence!!!! Cowards & Bullies!!!

This program is used by the 'Five Eyes Intelligence Alliances!

Hi Kelly, and thanks for your reply and the information.

What a horrid situation for anyone to be caught in?

I've long expected that many cases exist in Australia where "the authorities" have driven people to penury and worse, like to suicide.

And, as I'm sure in cases such as the guy who lost his cool and drove his car through pedestrians in the Bourke Street Mall in Melbourne some months ago, the authorities are capable of making people do these sort of "terrorist" things, and fewer alarmist things like domestic violence, etc. But the words in your comment describe well what is happening, and as alleged (which I fully, but with shock, believe) of the massively-intense syndicated gangstalking condoned and issued by even our poorly Australian government, et al.

What disgusts me at least as much, is that these activities are known by our legal fraternities, yet none of them takes (public and in-court) issue with the prosecutors of such insane behaviour.

What you took from the facebook item, seems to explain almost perfectly the harassment I've endured for over 20 years to now.

Therefore, against every denial by all parties, leaving me (and how many others subjected to these clearly insane actions) helpless and resigned to seeing out my later years in abject isolation (with defiance!), with an whole population eager to partake of the stalking and other intimidating methods of fearmongering, deprivation, etc., all of it, for the cults' huge bribes, therefore it cannot be other than reasonable to lose all "faith" in one's own nation, people and species.

Indeed, the utterly pitiful nature of so many so ready to viciously add to one's troubles, for the bribes, and "bonuses", seems to me to make it absolutely proper to hate the species and wish the worst for the lot of them.

But, sure, obviously, most of us in this spoiled age of modern comforts are way too weak to resist, either the bribes or the threats made, should one refuse.

What a psychosis has overcome us! What sickly cowardice in so many!

Surely augers terribly badly for the species... Or for those of it who are not yet taken by the evil of wealth!

You, Kelly, tell little of your own story. All Strength to you, whatever the situation now. I went to Queensland in 2013, trying to "start again", but found that was a bad move, for it is not at all a politically or legally rightminded place, and I was put through the grinder of paid stalkers and pretty severe harassment by most I had to interact with.

But returning to Victoria proved no better. Australia is, without a doubt, a morally-beggared place. All the better for this type of targeted terrorism to be effected - we cannot drive off to another country!

But, the troubles go back to ol' Blighty, no question, and they're, ha, ha, "legal system".

One Julian Assange knows much about that terminally-corrupt "legal" system.

Cheers.

KellyTI

25 April 2018
Thanks for your reply Red Belly,

I hope by Red Belly you don't mean black snake eek. I was born in Melb and the only family I have that has reached out to me kind of...lives there I'm partially considering it. Ahhhh big sigh - our families sound very very similar:(.

I read myself in your writing, even the way in which you write, I realise it's taken a hell of a lot of rationalising to get to where you are.
I've been pondering...and quietly pondering - just to try to make things clear in the hope I can be okay and somehow put my point across to someone who might give a s**t who can do something about it. I certainly understand suicide, but today - f**k them! Today I'll post here what I said to a judge in court a few days ago (crying the whole way - but I did say it). It's definately getting clearer!
I thought you might enjoy it - well enjoy might be too much like the sick pricks that are trying to make me dig an early grave but well certainly identify at least. People are cruel Red Belly, I really was an innocent in many ways before, perhaps in many ways I chose to be. I am very clear now on why that was. I always mistakenly thought many of those people are better than they are. I always choose to think with love if I can because I realise that we are supposed to look out for each other and we are all inexplicably linked - unfortunately it's our trauma linking us in this case and the gangstalkers and any other pin headed assholes that won't stand by me and can't be bothered to identify when all I'm asking is to be heard are malignancies, and I realise for perhaps the first time in my life I realise that I wish hell would rain down on them and they die a horrible death whether they are brothers and sisters to another mother or not because I don't really want to live in this hell with more 'family' I want to hit over the head with a shovel. It's sad I think that I've become this way however if the shovelheads (I just came up with that one;) can communicate with their massive retardation issues and malignant social attitudes then just maybe if I have faith that when I come across a story like yours and reach out and share, well just maybe we can get people like the 'mental health professionals - ha perps' at least not bother and hopefully f**k right off back to digging their holes. More maybe that with some structure and strength in numbers with the brothers and sisters I'm related to by virtue of hell through the desire of truth and hope - we can fight so that others we haven't met yet may have the option to never know. Ahhh sometimes my brain feels quite detached when I feel like I'm writing this endless fight to get my point across. I just wish it could be like this 'dear universe rain down hell on all the assholes till they are dead and only the good ones are left - since i now get to question everyone.

The ridiculous laws George Brandis passed - any idea where to find this human race damaging piece of crap legislation could be found?
Human rights violation crapslation?

17/4/18
Courthouse 1
Southport, Qld.

Your Honour,

In the past year I have found myself to be the victim of ganstalking. This atrocity was put into motion right here in Southport Court on a day I decided to attend court to support my then boyfriend Shayne Stein (who is my handler) in one of his court matters at his request. Shayne is currently serving 6 months prison for something that didn't entirely happen. yet certainly had his involvement; and this in my opinion probably amounts to insurance fraud.

All of this was brought upon me by my ex husband Ben Philip and my ex boyfriend George Rigas; with the assistance of the Hells Angels, and the Queensland Police Service.

Your Honour, in the last year I have gone from living in a 3 bedroom apartment with my son on the beach with $170,000 in the bank to living in the back of a work van that currently requires a hill to bump start it because I can't afford a mechanic let alone a solicitor and I'm too scared to have an actual address because I feel it's only a matter of time before they find me (which they do regularly) and the gangstalking and illegal surveillance resumes which has so far included the police moving into the unit above me and listening to my calls, people following me everywhere including the police following me in my vehicle everywhere without pulling me over to the extent that I'd pay to stay in hotels and they would park outside, as well as drones both police and my ex husbands at all hours and well after dark.

The gangstalkers were coming so close to my unit that one night my then boyfriend called in a false fire on his usual number – known to the police, and after between 6-8 gangstalkers flushed out to the beach behind my unit, 3 police vans came past but not a single phone call or knock on my door happened; no one called to check if we were okay; or why we made such a call.

I live in fear that I will be kidnapped and my family extorted and or that I will be forcefully trafficked or prostituted against my will.

Your Honour, in the last few years I've been molested, had cars, furniture and personal effects including computers and hard drives stolen. I've had all of my money stolen having been extorted to the tune of $100,000. I couldn't even get a police report number for the robberies even though they know who did it.. I now no longer have my families support and worst of all my son who I was the main carer for I havent even been able to speak with for about 6 months now after leaving him with my parents in fear for his life and in hope of his protection.

Yes I had taken to smoking some marijuana to deal with the constant stress being inflicted on me – however the amounts listed are a guestimate that I believe to be inflated. As far as the methamphetamine charge and my 'evaseiveness' I simply acknowledged there was a small plastic bag with residue in it and that I didn't know what it was and in order to know – that it woulde require testing, and again I believe the guestimate regarding the quantity to be simply incorrect and much inflated.

Your Honour, I apologise for missing my court date – I have been sufferring extreme Social Anxiety and Post Traumatic Stress. I had to borrow two valium from the one person I trust now in the whole world just to make it here today.

I apologise for being avoidant but I've gone from being a girl with future possibilities toi feeling there is none and I think about killing myself almost every day.

I miss my son desperately and am certain that his is also suffering, but without any money I have no means to do anything about my situation and I simply do no know what to do.

Your Honour I apologise for any wrongdoing but to put it simply – there is very little you can do to me that could make my current situation worse than it currently is.

I stand before you at your mercy.

Red Belly

1 November 2017
HI and thanks again Kelly.

Well Done! On your words to the court!

First, let me say that this may not be the forum for us to continue a more personal interchange, and the Mod's may ask us to "move along" - another habit of the gangstalkers, as-it-happens! - and find another social media site?

However, as both our issues are entirely legal issues and do go directly to legal issues, and clearly, at least to us, legal issues which are much larger than our own two small worlds, in pre-empting a strike, I protest that this is a far better forum, especially because it is frequented by those in the legal arenas, those who would, could and should most take an interest and "get active", not (alone) for us, but in working to bring the phenomenon of syndicated cult gangstalking into the public and legal courts' spheres.

However, I also know enough to know that the cults behind the worst cases of syndicated gangstalking are peopled by "professionals", and no less than those in law!

What, a conundrum!

So, to continue at our levels, I'll put it, for all to ponder, that this overall issue is less a legal issue, and more a mental health issue.

I myself accept that after my own 23 years of social isolation and homelessness, I myself cannot but have become a sufferer of some mental health issues, mainly, I protest in my defense, purely for losing most all "social skills", and as well, the various curses - no small percentage from the Hells Angels and other crime syndicates - and their "active players" ever-intercede when I do try and engage, even when shopping, so any failings in my character are "embellished" in public, making me out to have quite "lost it".

But again, after so long, it's clear to me that any who engage in the occult practices which are involved, are themselves closer, far closer to being mad, mentally-ill. And worse, for them, is that the illness itself is precisely what prevents them from identifying the malady, thus begin the painful exercises of expunging it from their mind.

Adding pain to an injury, is the cruel fact that the western christian religions who dominate all facets of government and of law, do absolutely nothing worthwhile to help victims. Not in their teachings, preachings, stories or rhetorical rubbish is there any actual useful guidance on what we (all) endure, what we must do to see it, face it, and slay it.

And worse still, from my many years of inquiry, investigations, contemplations on the whole affair of "life" at least in the western world, the churches are most often the protagonists back of the "curses" and mind control methods deployed upon any who find fault in their criminal beliefs' systems, dogmas, assertions and "rulings".

History, written by the victors or not, tell of the "saints" who were most often before, labelled "heretics" by the same churches.

Purely because they had the whit, Honor, Courage and Rectitude to voice their Dissent from the gross evils the churches were forcing people to believe and to practice!

Yet, here in "Astrayliar" as I renamed Australia, we are ruled by those charlatans, and, tragically, very often through these very same portals, "in law".

But, in defense of those lawyers and members of the courts' systems, they mostly I'd say, are forced to partake, and were they able, would have nothing to do with the "dark games' being cast over Australia, and of course over the planet.

Most of them, I prefer to believe, are of their right mind, and treasure the law as sacrosanct.

But the weak are strong, in their darkness, and use any and every means to pressure the Righteous to ignore True Justice.

Sending people insane is a favored ploy for the most insane "bad guys". So the mental health issues spread, and become a pandemic, which few can see how to clear out from society.

There is one thing in all this though, and it is that we mustn't forget that the problems of western, and most other societies and cultures are ancient. We westies have been "off the Golden Path", of, as I believe, practicing True Law, for thousands of years.

So the more recent "invasion" of perhaps the post-world-war-two decades, has challenged the more ancient corruptions, in large measure shattered them, and replaced them with it's own brands of corruption.

Corruption which is based on the also-ancient beliefs-systems, essentially out of "old Rome", and old Judea.

These too, are issues of "law".

And so while we, you, me, and how many other Aussies, now endure massive hardships, (though nothing compared to such as Yemen's Folk, or Somalias, or, or, also imposed upon those people by the very same "old Roman" empires' residue), making as some will, "Opportunity out of chaos", with the technology we talk on now, the secrets those tyrannies have hidden from the masses are now "out there" and we know what drives the cults, how, and with the help of "Lawyers United" perhaps, the world may finally address the crux of the matters which cause the crimes you and I are victims of.

Because after being a student of the basic truths about us all for some 30 years-plus, it's clear that the issues of madness, incitement to commit crime, and faith in corruption, etc., but most of all, the original causes for these, can and must be addressed in the law courts, by challenging the deeply flawed, and long-understood maddest of proclamations made by the head of the Roman church itself.

It has a name, and that is "UNAM SANCTAM" - the delusional assertion made by a Pope of Rome in the 14th century, that Rome is the single owner of all life and of all land, sea and air on Planet Earth.

Until the legal masters of every land confront the church on this issue exactly, we will never have Democracy, and, for you and I, no nations will really ever have Justice.

As you probably gather Kelly, I've just gone from our small world problems of bad justice, up to the biggest issue, for those in Australia's legal fraternities to read, ponder, Meditate upon, and to Act, by making concerted efforts to bring to the fore of legal arenas, up as high as our Australian High and or Supreme Courts, and higher than them, into the International Criminal Court, etc., that until we in Australia correct that clearly incorrect proclamation out of old Rome, NOT ONE LAW HERE IS JUST!

What therefore, assuming that to be correct, does it make of all lawyers, and of all of our courts - of - "law"?

But, back to our "lower worlds" Kelly and those we are surrounded with, this major point I just made, cannot but involve all levels of our nation's society, from the top down to the Scrubbers of our poorest suburbs and towns.

And, probably idealistically, it would require that as many Aussies and Newcomers as possible, do what they can to prove to the courts, tat they and their clubs, teams, and families et al, want to and are willing to support and protect our judges, magistrates and all around them.

So they all can at last, first time since the illegal coup d'etat of 1808, know they are secure to bring to book the fundamental corruptions which make all things corrupt, and to rule against the hidden knowledge of UNAM SANCTAM, which forces us all to madness and crime.

A mighty call, understandably labelling myself, by the cynics, as "mad". Indeed! Perhaps a "heretic"? Good! F**k 'em, as you protest!

I write again NOT ONE LAW HERE IS JUST, while there is any trace left of UNAM SANCTAM residual in or behind our ha, ha, law books, etc.

Naturally, no single nation stands a chance of taking such an huge issue to it's full and Proper conclusion, without "old Rome" kicking up, and inciting another major war.

Therefore, Your Honors, using what we have on hand, the internet, communicate across our shrinking planet, and begin!

Kelly, until steps as grandiose as these I suggest are committed to and taken by our higher and highest legal minds, with the public support of as many Australians as can, I at least, remain exiled, and you in trepidation of ever not knowing what tomorrow brings you.

May the Worthy Legal Fraternities consider this.........

And PRAISE, KellyTI. Stay Strong!

Red Belly
(And, Yup! It sure is the "Red Belly Black" snake I named myself after! Just NOT a biblical version!
Besides, snakes get too much bad press!
"REBELYBLECK"; "Rebelly Bleck" meaning I'm going out a REBEL, with suggestions of some Bleck Fella's blood in me!)

Cheers.

intheshadows

28 September 2019
After reading both of your situations and personaly know someone who is convinced this is going on in their lives as well, and has been for a couple of yrs now with similarities in the three stories ,which is startling. Firstly, I'm confused to understand why any group of people would spend so much time and resources to follow/stalk someone for no real reason or to that matter, gain to them in the long run ? Secondly, some degree of drug use (how much use is debatable) and alcohol abuse. On top of that there's also use and abuse of ice, and some form of mental health issues at the very top.

TI-Victoria

30 September 2019
I too am going through gang-stalking & electronic harassment in Victoria, Australia for approximately 5 years (3 years i've known about it). They gangstalked me for approximately 18 months and now they are using electronic harrassment on me which involves twitching/pulsating/vibrating my limbs and generally turned me into a cyborg robot at their command. I have had dream manipulation, sleep deprivation, voice to skull (v2k), burgulary.....the whole works has been used against me but i resist and keep battling on day in day out but no doubt about it, It has ruined my life and just like the other two posters in this thread I want justice for what has happened to me. I know exactly who is doing this to me as well as it is a former friend who is using the program as his own personal hate crime against me, his my handler for want of a better word. I'm thinking of taking out a restraining order against him as I have some evidence to prove it is him but it is questionable at best, how do i get legal aid to help me out?? Anyone....

I really would love to take a class action lawsuit against ASIO & the Australian Federal Police but I don't have a lawyer and would want about 10 of us to combine together to combine as a group and give it a go. Even if there is laws in place there can always be a new precedent set. Is there any lawyers out there who want to help us out as there could be significant remuneration if the case was a success. There is ample evidence out there to prove the program exists in the world as it is rampant in the united states and people have been producing evidence to back this up everywhere.

This is a epidemic of a problem (world wide) and something everyone who has any moral compass needs to know is happening to innocent civilians in Australia.

www.Targetedjustice.com at least are planning to file a class action lawsuit as well in America but god knows how long it will take but they are trying hard at least.

Thank you to the other two posters in this forum for bringing this issue to light.

Any advice greatly appreciated :)

Red Belly

1 November 2017
After reading both of your situations and personaly know someone who is convinced this is going on in their lives as well, and has been for a couple of yrs now with similarities in the three stories ,which is startling. Firstly, I'm confused to understand why any group of people would spend so much time and resources to follow/stalk someone for no real reason or to that matter, gain to them in the long run ? Secondly, some degree of drug use (how much use is debatable) and alcohol abuse. On top of that there's also use and abuse of ice, and some form of mental health issues at the very top.

Hi. 2 years on, learning more about myself and about why I've been targeted from the beginning, and learning more about the general situation of cults, crime syndicates, gangs, politics, and players in general, we, and not only we few, but without worrying if I'm seen, from saying the following, as delusional, we, the whole of humanity, are in deep s**t.

We down as low as we are on the social, wealth and power ladders, are kept unaware of how fanatical, serious and deadly the power games are, above us, and right up top in the biggest dynastic "halls and corridors" of power.

And maybe not all, but most such "conspiracies" for control of the planet, are well over 1,000 years old.

What we are fed about the big cults, and big mafia, are as small an amount of factual information as they can get away with letting out.

Saying.., everyone runs in fright once they learn the larger fuller stories.

Somewhere back in history, one "Nicolo Machiavelli" wrote a short book called "The Prince", about how "a Prince" (that being another name for a king, a monarch) of "a Principality", has to know fully how to also be evil, merely to be able to know what to expect from enemies. And the prince needs also to be so familiar with the dark side's tactics, as to himself be proficient at "being evil", and willing and able to employ the same methods in any war.

I don't think it takes any amazing intelligence to deduce that once all players have descended to that level of "evil", the whole show cannot but "end badly" and for everyone.

That, is where humanity is perhaps only "almost" at today.

As said, the most "successful" cults today, have been at it for over 1000 years, and have infiltrated nearly every nation on earth's administrations, and our societies.

Such that, here in Australia, there are almost no places, city or country, where we can go, and shop, or camp, or party, or work, where the biggest, so most sinister cult has not got their 'tentacles'.

And, their minions, their slaves, and bribe-taking workers (sometimes whole venues, suburbs, towns, workplaces and such, are "staffed" by the same cult's members), are so deeply hypnotized, and bought-off, as to be incurably fanatical in doing whatever their masters order them to.

So, as a lot of people are either naive, have not been so brutalized (or fully informed about how serious, fanatical and widespread this situation is), to giving up all notions of dignity, honor, rightmindedness, just plain honesty, etc, they wander innocently into a situation, see some plain injustice being committed, and think they must speak up about it.

Some will go to the police. Mistake! Some will try friends. Mistake! Some will try other places, like a lawyers, even a court house or court room, in a case or so. Mistake! And some might have links wit a biker or similar gang and talk about it. Another mistake!

Australia is a specially unfortunate place to be stuck if one is not corrupt, and sees the sanity in defying it, because the government is entirely corrupted too, by the same cults. So going overseas thru any official port, has them tag you, and you're monitored and stalked and harassed wherever you go.

These reasons are why Aussies and all comers are happy to accept bribes and become part of a syndicate, and will be totally OK with staling, harassing, terrorising and, tho usually all cults have their special people for this, but murder is one act sometimes demanded of lower level cult members, to prove they are loyal.

A lot of the murders, rapes, and other crimes we hear of in the msm media, are committed by cult members because the cult, not their own anger or psychosis, told them to.

That, broadly, is where we in Australia, and across the globe as much, are at now.

I don't know what future humanity has while this is controlling so many nations, their political classes, and so our police and societies generally.

But you might see where it is going?

As I wrote, it cannot end well, for anyone. Especially as the global corporate military industrial complex of utterly power-mad psychos, are involved.

Now, I'm not suggesting that the cases you write about are in the same basket. But, innocents are targeted, as much for the perp to prove they are "worthy" of being part of an evil gang, cult or club, etc. So less and less of us are safe.

Any of us might stumble innocently upon something, a crime in action, someone paranoid and up on meth or crack (same things?), and for how f****d up life is for so many now, a lot of peeps are simply running wild, having no self-control of their temper or thinking. So we might only look the wrong way at someone, and if they are nutjobs, and in a 'bad' mob, they could start stalking you, me or a friend, with absolutely no sane reason, other than because they can, and because it "gives them a thrill" etc.

But more than any cults will openly say, people are targeted and picked for a rough time, for the exercise, and so a member can prove themselves, etc.

The nasty cults and clubs etc, are "on-a-roll" of doing evil, to always get more turf and wealth and power.

Some, are so off, that anyone who is not one of them, is targeted, and could be bought off to join, or challenged to prove themselves, which, if refused, the cult member takes as an invitation to push back harder, purely because, like the "heros-cum-ZEROS" they are, for having millions of others ready to back them up, no matter what, incites uncontrollable madness. often to the point of bashing people really badly.

And the top cults are huge, and totally ruthless, and always have something criminal to protect. A plan, some property, a politician, club, pub, or, or, a whole nation, they have claimed as exclusively theirs.

So from the top down to gutter sludge local kids, protections and activities are being followed, no matter who gets in the way.

Sounds extremely paranoid of me of course, and because some areas, suburbs or rural communities are paying some gang like the cops to ensure nothing nasty breaks out on their turf, we can feel safe in some places. Even in lower class suburbs if there's some reason for them to protect it, and to keep a happy face on the place, etc.

I personally don't see any way for humanity, let alone an unconnected local person, to stop this rush to our general, or their personal, destruction, or maybe just to a sad ending.

Taking a bribe and letting a cult or gang or such take ownership of you, seems the only way to get some pleasure from life now.

Some, even of the most powerful and global mafias, do actually have healthier ideals, like some are trying to save the natural environment.

But they're all, always also, purely to "stay in the game" of wealth thus of power, involved in industries which are leading in destroying the natural world too.

Pretty depressing really.

Worse for us who are targeted by a cult, gang or club, and can't get them to LEAVE ME THE F**K ALONE!

S**t happens.

Cheers,

Red Belly