NSW Form to adduce new evidence district court.

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Brokendown

17 January 2018
Sydney
Hi
I'm self representing in a criminal matter and appealing in the Sydney district court.

I need to adduce fresh evidence but cannot locate a notice of motion template to know how to properly do the notice of motion.

I have no issues doing the affidavit but stuck on trying to create the notice of motion.

Is there a link someone can help me with pls?

Ricardo

30 April 2014
I find this fascinating, and worry that I may end up having to self-represent in the future, but I would be very reluctant to do anything 100% without a lawyer.
All the judgements I have read so far from self-represented clients have shown that they get their asses handed to them in court.
So please, be careful. Try include a lawyer, somehow. Or consider letting the matter go.

I'm curious to know more about your case.
Note: I'm not a lawyer

Brokendown

17 January 2018
Sydney
I find this fascinating, and worry that I may end up having to self-represent in the future, but I would be very reluctant to do anything 100% without a lawyer.
All the judgements I have read so far from self-represented clients have shown that they get their asses handed to them in court.
So please, be careful. Try include a lawyer, somehow. Or consider letting the matter go.

I'm curious to know more about your case.
Note: I'm not a lawyer
100%
I will say it straight out and I don't really care if anyone thinks I'm full of it but the whole system is rigged.

It's sickening disgusting and far far far from a fair system.

They love pushing self representative people till the end of the day when the courtroom is empty so they can do whatever the hell they like because there's no witnesses.

They simply don't understand no money is no money and they turn around and encourage you to get legal help.

With what money?

Furthermore legal aid doesn't want to know you unless it's a jailable offence.

True story my friend.

Absolutely amazing that no one has answered my question because very simply it doesn't exist there is no link for this.

Ricardo

30 April 2014
Yeah I was glancing some of your prior posts, it's heartbreaking from what I read. I have also been in a relationship with a narc, and my own legal issues now relate to that.
I glanced where you wrote your wife admitted she had BPD -- psychologists don't understand that's part of pathological narcissism -- but here's the problem, to absolutely everyone (psychologists included), 'narcissism' means NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder), so I've learnt to stop using that word: because as in both our cases, 'Borderline' has a much higher chance of being understood by people, and some borderlines are also secondary psychopaths (sociopaths), which again, has more meaning to everyone than "narcissist". When you say "narcissist", people think of Trump. The only people that understand what 'pathological narcissism' actually means, are the academics, and the victims like you and me who have had to research it.

The other thing you've probably already discovered, is that nobody will understand, unless you've lived through it yourself: You merged and fused (married and loved) and built a bridge to an absence: somebody whose very existence is a duplicitous lie, who gaslighted you and would only love you if you agreed to their gaslighting. They were nice when you met them, and then you spent your entire marriage wondering where that person disappeared to - who would only reappear when you ran circles around them trying to please them. --you get the idea.
I feel sorry for you my friend.

If I may share one more thing: I've recently come to understand why "no contact" really is the solution, but it took me a very long time to understand why.
I wish you all the best.
I wish I could help with the legal stuff but I have a similar problem: All the criminal lawyers I talk to will only help me if I need defending (which I don't, I need help prosecuting)