VIC Reporting Sexual Assault and Making a Formal Complaint Later?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Muxaul

10 October 2017
The only other thing i can advise is for you to really think carefully about your motivations for everything you chose to do. It should not be tainted by sower grapes or revenge, or hate - don't deceive yourself, your goal is simply to support the best interest of yourself and your child and not add any negative on top unnecessarily. don't take this as me saying do not report, that is up to you to think about based on what you need to do to support the best interest of yourself and your child.

Good Luck
Again thanks a lot for your advice, mate. Also good luck on your own case. Hope you get the result you want for yourself and your child.

Reactions: Clancy

Justice1

13 June 2019
Justice1Member
I had a 2 week trial late last year I have 2 daughters to two mothers and they both accused me of multiple sexual assaults over the last 3 years, I was found not guilty of any of them worse 3 years of my life though, I was wonder if anyone has any evidence against DHHS I want to get at least 7 people and start a civil class action law suit against them, in my case they allowed the mothers in the same room and asked my daughters leading questions and didnt comply with my subpoena.
If you know on anyone else in same boat it would be helpful thanks