QLD Evidence of Bias - Can I Request a Change of Judge?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Rod

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
27 May 2014
www.hutchinsonlegal.com.au
Can be done orally, or by referring the issue to a registrar.

I'd call and ask the registrar first.

Cali

17 April 2019
Thank you I'll call the register today.
Hey if I have evidence of bias and discrimination what legislation in QLD for the federal family law courts do I add in the request for the judge's recusal?

He accused me of not facilitating a meaningful relationship between the children and their father because I'm unemployed and can't pay the cost of the child supervised visits.

Tremaine

5 February 2019
Hey if I have evidence of bias and discrimation what legislation in QLD for the federal family law courts do I add in the request for the judges recusal?.

He accused me of not facilitating a meaningful relationship between the children and their father because I'm unemployed and can't pay the cost of the child supervised visits.

That isn’t bias or discrimination, it’s discontent with the outcome, and not grounds for the judge to recuse himself.

Cali

17 April 2019
That isn’t bias or discrimination, it’s discontent with the outcome and not grounds for the judge to recuse himself.
You don't have the full details I'm happy to disclose them privately. He is absolutely biased when he ignored the facts that are the reason behind me not being able to afford to be solely responsible for the supervised time. He discriminated against me because I'm poor.

If I am a primary caregiver. Provide solely for the children and can't afford to pay an additional $340.00 fn for a supervised visit. You don't say that what he said when the father earns $2200 a week and doesn't help at all. He formed a personal opinion against all the factual information. There are public cases where he has even denied ppl their basic human right to appeals e.t.c and he hides behind judicial immunity.

Tremaine

5 February 2019
There’s no option for private messages on this forum, but I’d be interested to hear some more about your case.

What orders are you seeking in terms of dad’s time with the children? Are you seeking that his time be supervised?

Cali

17 April 2019
There’s no option for private messages on this forum, but I’d be interested to hear some more about your case.

What orders are you seeking in terms of dad’s time with the children? Are you seeking that his time be supervised?
Calijmusik gmail com