QLD Credit Corp Chasing a Debt - What are Our Rights?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

debtbusterz

30 October 2018
ASIC and ACCC willw ant acces to your accounts and see what you spent your money on. I'm guessing it wasn't life saving surgery....probably cars, smashed avaocado breakfasts and clothes
Debtbusterz, that is the conman you are communicating with. Anytime I queried what he was doing he also mentioned that one article. Amazing though he could never produce one piece of evidence from court.

I am currently speaking with my solicitor on this. I have also spoken to the Department for consumer protection.

Anna please keep us updated on what happens with your solictor.... I will be keeping a close eye on this.... If it is indeed true that i have been conned multiple times by this man I will be talking to the police and taking legal action for sure

debtbusterz

30 October 2018
Or wa

Or wait 12 months and see if you get settlement like me?correct me if I'm wrong...you applied for loans and credit cards like me...you spent the money, but then you didn't want to pay the banks back...you stole the money. It was then sold to a debt collector....you still wouldn't pay the debt back....you then got him to help you but you didn't want to wait 12months???? Sorry,but the Australian public will have zero compassion with you...tell me Annna, what did you spend your money on....why did you feel you didn't have to pay it back but everyone else did. Your a thief. My wife stile and forged bank documents, that is why I used him... But please...tell me more and authorities what you spent your loan on and why you feel so important you don't have to pay it back. Would love to hear what the general public feel about you on this....or are you to important to lay your loans/credit cards back!!!!

This issue isn't about whether she spent the money or not, its about being conned by a man who is taking advantage of people in desperate situations which if indeed is true then he must be stopped and made accountable

Reactions: Anna Lou

Broncos4ever

13 March 2019
This issue isn't about whether she spent the money or not, its about being conned by a man who is taking advantage of people in desperate situations which if indeed is true then he must be stopped and made accountable
Show me how to upload files. Am sure you can't dispute the government. Or are the treasury dept scanners to

Anna Lou

12 June 2019
Sorry don’t want to post it here as Andrew is in this chat and I don’t want him to get access to it. I have managed to save a few people from giving him money via the fb page and I want to continue stopping people getting scammed by him. Hope you understand.
Anna could you please post the Facebook link about him? I'd like to see what is going on here and if i get into an legal trouble with these debts he is alleging that are being "disputed" then he can be done for fraud... he will be in serious trouble if this is the case

Anna Lou

12 June 2019
Wow Andrew you really are getting worked up about my post. Don’t like being caught out done, do you. Btw I never mentioned by debt in any of these posts or mentioned credit cards - funny how you knew that!! Also as you know very well the debt was not mine it was my ex-husband's. I never spent a penny.
Or wait 12 months and see if you get settlement like me? Correct me if I'm wrong...you applied for loans and credit cards like me...you spent the money, but then you didn't want to pay the banks back...You stole the money. It was then sold to a debt collector....You still wouldn't pay the debt back....You then got him to help you but you didn't want to wait 12months?

Sorry,but the Australian public will have zero compassion with you...tell me Anna, what did you spend your money on....why did you feel you didn't have to pay it back but everyone else did. Your a thief. My wife stile and forged bank documents, that is why I used him... But please...tell me more and authorities what you spent your loan on and why you feel so important you don't have to pay it back. Would love to hear what the general public feel about you on this....or are you to important to lay your loans/credit cards back!!!!

Anna Lou

12 June 2019
I’m sure you have realised by now that Broncos4ever is Andrew Sellars.

QUOTE="debtbusterz, post: 76720, member: 22101"]This issue isn't about whether she spent the money or not, its about being conned by a man who is taking advantage of people in desperate situations which if indeed is true then he must be stopped and made accountable[/QUOTE]

debtbusterz

30 October 2018
Show me how to upload files. Am sure you can't dispute the government. Or are the treasury dept scanners to

I’m sure you have realised by now that Broncos4ever is Andrew Sellars.

QUOTE="debtbusterz, post: 76720, member: 22101"]This issue isn't about whether she spent the money or not, its about being conned by a man who is taking advantage of people in desperate situations which if indeed is true then he must be stopped and made accountable
[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is indeed him, I will talk to his bank first and see what they can do to shut down his account , then I will contact the Federal police about his fradulent activities and all the regulating bodies to stop him from scamming more gullible people, then take legal action against him.

Reactions: Anna Lou

Broncos4ever

13 March 2019
You are delusional. He saved my family so I stuck up for him. Answer this....why in 5 years are there are only 2 of you making trouble. Surely if your accusations are true....would he not have been stopped after 1 year...2year...maybe 3year?

Sorry but your arguments are flawed and baseless. However, why not just do everything you wish and if your right he will be closed down.....however...if your talking bull....and he actually helps consumers...he will still be here? Correct? Keeps us updated......

Status
Not open for further replies.