QLD Credit Corp Chasing a Debt - What are Our Rights?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna Lou

12 June 2019
Yes I asked him numerous times for copies of correspondence and he refused to give them to me. I also spoke to the court and there were no documents ever lodged by him.
The thing is did you ever ask him to show some sort of evidence that he actually went to the court to lodge the disputes? And the thing is he never sent confirmations or updates as promised in my experience..... but so far I have not been taken to court or heard from the debt collectors.....i just don't know what to think of it at this stage....

debtbusterz

30 October 2018
Some did one guy from NSW lost his car - the bailiff took it. Some ended up in court and ended up paying court costs plus the full debt as well this happened to me. Debt was $7000 I ended up paying over $9500. Most people just paid as he completely ignored them. I am doing everything I can to warn people against him.

How have you got in contact with 30 people when it is a private service. Is there a forum, is their a website you saw.....

Where do you find these 30 people, the service is private and protected by privacy law. On a forum? A website? Tell us all where you found these 30 people and a link to your source.....I smell bull#hit. Your obviously angry...but you didn't wait 12minths...and am sorry,he helped me save my family. Sticking up for him. So tell us Anna...where did you access these 30 people????

I see it is impossible or there is no option to upload a PDF ......if you dont mind Can you please explain what your settlement letter said?

Anna Lou

12 June 2019
Ok ANDREW, you can say whatever you want! There are several sites just a like this one where there are people taking about you. I also have set up a Facebook page about you and have had a lot of interest.

How have you got in contact with 30 people when it is a private service. Is there a forum, is their a website you saw.....

Where do you find these 30 people, the service is private and protected by privacy law. On a forum? A website? Tell us all where you found these 30 people and a link to your source.....I smell bull#hit. Your obviously angry...but you didn't wait 12minths...and am sorry,he helped me save my family. Sticking up for him. So tell us Anna...where did you access these 30 people????

debtbusterz

30 October 2018
Yes I asked him numerous times for copies of correspondence and he refused to give them to me. I also spoke to the court and there were no documents ever lodged by him.

Ok ANDREW, you can say whatever you want! There are several sites just a like this one where there are people taking about you. I also have set up a Facebook page about you and have had a lot of interest.

Anna Please post the link to the Facebook Page for me to view...

Anna Lou

12 June 2019
Debtbusterz, that is the conman you are communicating with. Anytime I queried what he was doing he also mentioned that one article. Amazing though he could never produce one piece of evidence from court.
I see it is impossible or there is no option to upload a PDF ......if you dont mind Can you please explain what your settlement letter said?

debtbusterz

30 October 2018
Debtbusterz, that is the conman you are communicating with. Anytime I queried what he was doing he also mentioned that one article. Amazing though he could never produce one piece of evidence from court.

If it is the case that he has defrauded me then I will most likely take legal action against him and report him to ASIC and ACCC...

Anna Lou

12 June 2019
I am currently speaking with my solicitor on this. I have also spoken to the Department for consumer protection.
If it is the case that he has defrauded me then I will most likely take legal action against him and report him to ASIC and ACCC...

debtbusterz

30 October 2018
Anna could you please post the Facebook link about him? I'd like to see what is going on here and if i get into an legal trouble with these debts he is alleging that are being "disputed" then he can be done for fraud... he will be in serious trouble if this is the case

Broncos4ever

13 March 2019
Or wa

I am currently speaking with my solicitor on this. I have also spoken to the Department for consumer protection.
Anna could you please post the Facebook link about him? I'd like to see what is going on here and if i get into an legal trouble with these debts he is alleging that are being "disputed" then he can be done for fraud... he will be in serious trouble if this is the case

Or wait 12 months and see if you get settlement like me?correct me if I'm wrong...you applied for loans and credit cards like me...you spent the money, but then you didn't want to pay the banks back...you stole the money. It was then sold to a debt collector....you still wouldn't pay the debt back....you then got him to help you but you didn't want to wait 12months???? Sorry,but the Australian public will have zero compassion with you...tell me Annna, what did you spend your money on....why did you feel you didn't have to pay it back but everyone else did. Your a thief. My wife stile and forged bank documents, that is why I used him... But please...tell me more and authorities what you spent your loan on and why you feel so important you don't have to pay it back. Would love to hear what the general public feel about you on this....or are you to important to lay your loans/credit cards back!!!!

Broncos4ever

13 March 2019
Or wa

Or wait 12 months and see if you get settlement like me?correct me if I'm wrong...you applied for loans and credit cards like me...you spent the money, but then you didn't want to pay the banks back...you stole the money. It was then sold to a debt collector....you still wouldn't pay the debt back....you then got him to help you but you didn't want to wait 12months???? Sorry,but the Australian public will have zero compassion with you...tell me Annna, what did you spend your money on....why did you feel you didn't have to pay it back but everyone else did. Your a thief. My wife stile and forged bank documents, that is why I used him... But please...tell me more and authorities what you spent your loan on and why you feel so important you don't have to pay it back. Would love to hear what the general public feel about you on this....or are you to important to lay your loans/credit cards back!!!!
ASIC and ACCC willw ant acces to your accounts and see what you spent your money on. I'm guessing it wasn't life saving surgery....probably cars, smashed avaocado breakfasts and clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.