VIC Carriage service menacing

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Robo

10 May 2021
I'm being menaced 24/7 with electromagnetic fields pulsed into my property. I'm not sure who would be the best people to speak to

Atticus

6 February 2019
Electromagnetic energy is all around almost wherever you go... Certainly in cities.

Robo

10 May 2021
Sorry I forgot to mention that it's being used to stalk and harass me 24/7. Somehow with the static charge "l think" enables them to communicate their voice through radio speakers everywhere I go "think maybe a ham RF radio". I know who they are and I know they don't live in the house that the electromagnetic fields are coming from. I tried scanning for bluetooth devices being used in the area and I have saved some details of Mac IP bluetooth numbers that will show what the devices are exactly being used. I found a place that will look them up for me, but I need to go through a law firm to do so. Who else could help me and what kind of evidence would be best to gather before I go to the authorities, because in the past people found it hard to believe. I have to stop these people before things get ugly.