Hi. I'm new here but I have tried other threads. My case in a capsule-- 1) Hubby works in Australia as an operating nurse (former Filipino converted to NZ citizenship), we married in the Philippines. He filed for an annulment in 2009, found out about it in 2011. Judge who granted annulment was dismissed due to approving anomalous annulments without court proceedings. I have filed for an investigation for the legality of the annulment and it is now under investigation 2) We have a 13-year-old autistic son who was only 3 years old when he left. They met again (overnight) when the child was 9 years old. He promised our son that he will communicate with the boy more frequently. Since then, no communication was made. My son was hurt by the abandonment and now refuses to talk about his father. When we mention his father's name, he reacts violently, so we stopped. 3) Hubby filed a divorce in Australia and wants me to sign. I refused since I have instigated an investigation to our annulment. This will contradict my legal actions. I know he can still file for divorce and will get it even if I don't sign anything. So I can't and won't sign any documents. 4) The anomalous annulment we had did not have any provisions for child support. My husband only sends whatever amount he decides to send whenever he decides to send. He does not even pay hospitalization and medical bills of our child. When I asked, I am usually bombarded with insults and emotional blackmail (like stopping the allowance he sends for the child), etc. So I also filed for child support with CSA Australia (since Australia and the Philippines have a reciprocating agreement). I am unemployed and with an orthopaedic disability as I had a vehicular accident. I was advised by our central authority here to wait for the assessment from CSA. 5) Now my husband wants to make a binding financial agreement - and he told me to consider his expenses (like phone bills, internet, car, house, 3rd party insurance, apartment unit rentals he is paying where he and his GF are staying, etc) when I asked him to help me pay for our son's hospital bills. All I got were insults and threats that since I am disabled, he will take the child away from me. He wants me to consider his situation now, but when I asked him to consider his son's needs, we only get insults. I think he is rushing the BFA because it is needed by the court prior to granting his divorce(?)... We have talked about the needs of the child but what he is placing on the BFA is lower than the estimated assessment of our central authority here. I'm not sure if the CSA assessment will be lesser or higher than the amount on the BFA. I would like for CSA to get involved, to make sure he will not renege on his child support. My questions now: a) If I sign the BFA and hubby submits it to court and this will represent child support as court mandated, will my assessment from CSA no longer apply? Can I still ask CSA to collect if hubby fails to pay? b) If I don't sign the BFA, will this affect his divorce application? And subsequently, court mandated child support? c) After 4 years since visiting his son, he called one night to talk to him but my son shouted "I hate you, Papa!" and became hysterical. I was not around, so the people at home had a hard time calming my son down. The reaction was unexpected and caused too much stress on my son. The hubby said I indoctrinated my son. That's his opinion but I know I never did - in fact, I always tell him his Papa sends him his allowance so he can go to school, etc. I cannot control my son's feelings, thoughts and actions Now, my husband wants to visit my son once or twice a year. Should I advise him to keep that on hold first until the child has calmed and accepted the eventual re-entry of his father in his life? I don't want the hubby to use this against me, preventing him from maintaining a relationship with my son. I am just worried how this will affect my son. You see, my husband has shown extreme parental disinterest for the past 10 years and now just wants to get involved. I think this is also an advice from his solicitor. d) Last question, if I sign the BFA and after using it to his advantage - can my husband not provide me a copy of the stamped/court registered BFA and divorce papers approved by the Magistrate? I have no way of getting copies from my end here. e) What happens to my CSA application if the divorce is granted with child support provision? I apologized for this long entry and I am hoping the experts here can give their opinions, too. I would really appreciate it.