VIC University sexual harassment Discrimination Suspension and Exclusion student

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

student99

24 October 2017
I was a student from xxxx university. My lecture who was teaching me also had initiated a personal relationship with me. But he was psychologically abusive, about 1 and half year later, I was severely self harming and suicidal. So I told him I don’t want to have anything to do with him anymore. He exposed his penis in his office to me, he then further mentally abused me, told my other teachers untruthful information about me, and had me hit, pushed, yelled at in public by this other female teacher (who had also been bullying me for about 2 years). I was having a mental break down, I tried to communicate with my teacher to have a peaceful ending to let me move on with my life. But with no result, I was abused even more with “silent treatment”, later, after about 4 months, I moved on, I thought it was all over and when new semester started, with no notice, no investigation, xxxx university put me on a “mis-conduct” trial and said I committed crime “long term harassing/stalking my teacher”, and with no evidence, I was excluded from school.

Later when I tried to take action against the university, I was further victimised/threatened many times.