SA Query about Rice & Asplund?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

okanynameyouwishthen

12 February 2015
Austral
Alright, no haters or spelling Nazi's fine...But the theatrics of your first post make it hard to understand what it is you're asking...

so help us out... What specifically were you asked to do? drug tests? psych assessment? anger management course? and you've been asked to do them again??? My advice, what ever you have been asked to do.... Do it again... You can fight the system appeal everything and spend years proving that you're right the system is scewed, they have colluded the magistrate is corrupt what ever.... And all the while you're child is growing up without you... OR you can spend your time doing what ever the they tell ya to do and when they tell you to do it again you just do it.... YES SIR... WHY? well what is more important? proving that you're right and the system is screwed OR spending time with your kid

okanynameyouwishthen

12 February 2015
Austral
I didnt respond asap 2 chill &ponder a bit over your " easy peasy " simple solution & i remind myself that your not privvy to all the details of the case so i can excuse such a daft comment. I know this is a tin foil hat comment......but its almos t as if a coin was tossed at start of this case & no matter what, i will not be allowed to get decision ! We had counter allegations of F/V& judge made a finding to prove hers that i was physically abusive & violent.reasons contain 3 events judge recorded against me-assaulted ex when we had final seperation-we both said it was only verbal & pol. Incident report states " no physical assaults by either.i went to her dads 1 time on way back from court frustrated & said in raised voice through locked screen - talk sense into ya fuc*in daughter, then left.turns out our 6 year old was in there & got bit upset ( they would've milked it)-judges reasons rip me a new 1 coz i "knew the ex & child were living there so cant be surprised".
Its agreed fact ex & kid hadnt lived there for 10 months......& it was 12o'clock on a schoolday ! Interim intervention order she applied for 3 days after we accepted for mediation-my booking that after rebuffed my invites to post seperation counselling & ripped up draft 13 page parent plan i'd asked her to keep 4 a week & return it with additions/ommissions listed & couple of returns each we'd settle on 1.
Iio relied on 2 historic alleged assaults that she'd gone in cop shop at times & said we'd had fight & i smacked her, gave my name & left straight away.no statement, no charges-these were 5 & 7 year prior.
I finally got her to answer how she could give an affidavit alleging i was a violent nutjob that she feared 4 hers our kids & her folks physical well beings 1 month after we split & i had kept away from her , hoping shed calm down & see reason that our kid still had wish & rights to see me.swore 8 pages of crap on the 7th & randomly rang me on the 10th 2 do complete backflip & offer 2 bring mid 2 my place & she'd leave us to have 5 hrs visit.......then done same on 15th.visits cool then she straight back into mode of dic*in me around & blockin even phone contact.SHe did so for 11 days then cops serve me io .
Asked how she could explain the contradictions.........."SAPOL told me to keep things normal until courtdate?
Gather our judge believed that hors* ship coz not a word about it in reasons.even after these bogus violence concerns forced 18 months highest level supervision at contact centre-21 visits all reported & all gold star level.
Aggh now read another case where mum lost custody for way less fuc* up.
So forgive me 4 seeking answers from the ruining of my life for being born a guy by looks, coz yeah done 6 angry classes as well as no drug issue stamp from qualified counsellor they sent me 2.
Im at point now worse than when i initiated due to par.respons. stripped from me....heres the killer though......this is 3rd 4night she contravened orders & with held kid & no one cares wait til back to court next week.......as i'm SAPOL's wanted suspect of week at the ex's insistence & possible 2 years........my crime ?!finding dozens of photos of her mum who passed away near 3 years ago. So dropped on HIS doorstep with letter beggin him to sort his daughter.......perhaps it is me then but i give in