WA Insane case in Family Court

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Anonanon

29 November 2021
Hello, here is my story, I am lost, hurting emotionally and financially whilst deeply concerned for the safety and well being of my son.

I am a male, who impregnated my crazy stalker the night she uninvitedly entered my home and the bed I was in late one night..
(I gave up trying to keep this woman away)

Healthy Child is born, I want to be apart of his life despite everything, his mother days after his birth is admitted involuntarily to a psych hospital for 6 weeks.

Child comes into my care and her mothers care for 6 weeks, He was then taken from me by the grandmother once her daughter the mother was released.

Months later I am served by the family court,
I am falsely accused by the grandmother of committing the most vile acts against this child.

I am accused of raping his mother and that the child is a product of r**e. (She entered my home and jumped in my bed and took her underwear off)

I’ve been repeatedly wrongfully accused of interfering with my child during my surprises visits. My child has repeatedly been examined for sexually abuse due to the grandmothers crazy allegations.

The grandmother has a long history of making false sexual abuse allegations (I am either the 9th or 10th person she has accused) and the 3rd person my sons mother has accused...

She the mother has been admitted to the psych ward 3 times in the last 12 months, she has 2 convictions for assault.

Both mother and grandmother received VRO’s against me after my sons mother attacked me at my front door (she tried to push into my house / hit me during my supervised visit.

DCP has substantiated emotional abuse by the grandmother onto my 2 year old son.

I have been “cleared” (pending judgement) by way of affidavits from their family members in my favour, expert witness report, DCP, medical reports, photo evidence that dispute their forever varying claims (literally their story changes every time I dispute it via affidavits.

They are seeking to relocate outside of Australia with my son.

I have paid $100,000 in legal fees (trial hasn’t begun yet) I have done nothing wrong to them to my child.

If everything I said above is (provable) truth (it is) what is the outcome for this case?

The mother is schizophrenic / bipolar who has been admitted to psych wards over 12 times in her life.

The expert witness questions if the grandmother has a delusional disorder

I have suffered from mild depression and anxiety at times, I’m a decent hard working normal guy and every document about me is displaying this.

I am seeking full custody, I do not wish to deny my child his mother I just don’t want him being subjected to this insanity (he and I)

I want a restraining order for him against his disgusting grandmother who is clearly repeatedly obsessed with the child’s genitalia 😡😡 and I can’t do a single thing to protect him from her right now.

This is the short version of a seriously crazy situation surrounding this little child, it is like a hostage situation and I remain 100% calm in hopes the hostage is released safely.

Please any comments,

My son who is 2 years old was at the beach with his delusional mother who Thought she was a US marine... they were conducting military drills together alone on the beach.... she got admitted back to hospital days later.

This situation is crazy right? I just need to speak

Anonanon

29 November 2021
I am tired, I am afraid of a false allegation sticking, I am embarrassed by the allegations, I am afraid that my child is actually being abused by his grandmother (to create evidence against me)

I have thought about stopping my visits to prevent the grandmothers perverted delusions inflicting my son,

if I stop visitation then I risk my custody battle (getting him the hell out of there) , if I continue I risk him being abused directly or indirectly by unnecessary visits to doctors to be examined for signs of sexual abuse.

I would guess his privates has been examined 10-15 times by various doctors / nurses for this matter. Which is a horrendous violation of him.

sammy01

27 September 2015
You must be getting close to a final hearing? You know you have to see this thing through because your kid needs to not live in crazy land.

Reactions: Anonanon

sammy01

27 September 2015
what are the parenting arrangements atm? how much time do you get with your child?

sammy01

27 September 2015
WHY only 8 hrs? I'm guessing because that is all they will agree to give you?
Mate you need to stick with this. At some point you're likely gonna have to self rep. Get through the trial. See what happens. But at point you're likely gonna have to deal with HER not following the orders. That is when you're probably gonna have to self rep. This site is good to help with that...

Anonanon

29 November 2021
WHY only 8 hrs? I'm guessing because that is all they will agree to give you?
Mate you need to stick with this. At some point you're likely gonna have to self rep. Get through the trial. See what happens. But at point you're likely gonna have to deal with HER not following the orders. That is when you're probably gonna have to self rep. This site is good to help with that...
Supervised 8hrs it’s all I could get due to serious but entirely fictitious allegations made against me by his maternal grandmother who is the first respondent myself being second.

sammy01

27 September 2015
ok, so this is all gonna fall apart for her at final hearing.
What are the current arrangements? where doe the kid live and how much time does he spend with granny?