WA Family Law - Facilitating Contact Between Grandparents?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

rjm

2 February 2020
sammy the evolved comment came after you accused me of attacking you, not before. So I'm still waiting for you to provide evidence of my personal attack on you.
Your usual method of getting rid of people who don't agree with you isn't going to work. There is a bright side though, the effort might inspire some new material from you.

GlassHalfFull

28 August 2018
Yeah, I have to admit, while I like Sammy and I think his heart is in the right place, he is a bit of a broken record. ;) But hey, I guess in some ways we all are. We're all a product of our experience in this messed up family law system.

rjm

2 February 2020
Yeah, I have to admit, while I like Sammy and I think his heart is in the right place, he is a bit of a broken record. ;) But hey, I guess in some ways we all are. We're all a product of our experience in this messed up family law system.
I like him too. The fact that we have different opinions sometimes doesn't stop me liking someone. Sadly he thinks I'm having a go at him because we disagreed on one topic. Not the case.
Simply think it's a good idea to not use capitals & not tell people how to write.
It bothers me to think that someone has given up seeking advice because they feel like they've been yelled at & had their literacy skills criticized. I genuinely thought he'd get it.

sammy01

27 September 2015
Off topic. This is a thread about interpreting orders pertaining to Grandparents facilitating time with the maternal grandmother... What might bother YOU or what YOU like is of no relevance in helping this punter

rjm

2 February 2020
Works for me. That said however I'll let the moderators tell me if I can't comment on something. Still waiting for that example of me attacking you. One that actually came before the accusation.