WA How to fill out consent-interim orders

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Tryingmybest

3 March 2019
Hi,I’ve been advised by the judge to seek legal advise on consenting orders that I have agreed on for the child spending supervised time with the paternal grandparents once a month for an estimated time of 4 hours,to be supervised by myself.the judge has stated that there needs to be a clause in the order so that I won’t be locked into that order for what could be many years.if any changes happen to my life then they could have me in breech of these orders,the child is 20months and has seperation anxiety and visits with Anglicare had not been working for them.so I’ve agreed to supervise but how would I write it in a consent order or interim order.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Alert

7 June 2019
I can help if you need

sammy01

27 September 2015
I have something in my orders about extended family.

I'll paraphrase it for you.

In the event that the grandparent provides 21 days notice of a desire to spend time with the child the mother will agree. However the grandparent must provide 3 dates and the mother can choose 1 of the three dates. This is limited to 12 times a year.

You would then want something in there about meeting at an agreed location. So the Mcdonald's nearest to the mother's home is a good idea because this doesn't lock you into living at the same location for the next 18 yrs.

Reactions: Alert

Alert

7 June 2019
What I would do is:

1. Choose the day of the month.
2. Choose the time ex: 4pm to 8pm
3. Write in the address where the visitation is to take place

I’ll continue, just let me know if how I’m writing it is okay

Alert

7 June 2019
you can write 1 to 10 for example in any order you want

Alert

7 June 2019
I have something in my orders about extended family.

I'll paraphrase it for you.

In the event that the grandparent provides 21 days notice of a desire to spend time with the child the mother will agree. However the grandparent must provide 3 dates and the mother can choose 1 of the three dates. This is limited to 12 times a year.

You would then want something in there about meeting at an agreed location. So the Mcdonald's nearest to the mother's home is a good idea because this doesn't lock you into living at the same location for the next 18 yrs.
Well done Sammy01

sammy01

27 September 2015
So you can find court rulings and orders .
All Databases

You can use them for ideas and templates.

My current orders were written by me. My ex paid a solicitor to check them and then we filed them. It cost me the filing fee but nothing else, no solicitors.

Once you write them post them here with names dates of birth etc redacted (removed) and you'll get some good advice / criticism

Reactions: Alert