VIC Help with Syndicated Gang Stalking?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

She-lives

4 November 2019
TI Victoria, I’d be interested in speaking to you if you have some form of contact you can give me. Don’t really feel comfortable posting on a public site as I’m sure you can understand having experienced very similar harassment. I couldn’t see a way to direct msg other uses on here ?

Grazina

21 February 2020
I'm now 62.7 years, been homeless for 22 years, and after as long looking for answers as to "why?", I'm still suffering from the shock of what I uncovered about myself and what's going on behind my back.

An illegitimate issue of a wealthy banker, who has his secret cult's plan for me, which I utterly reject, as sinister and delusional.

My question now here is:

What would be my best path (other than suicide 8)) of bringing this to trial, or whatever, considering ASIO and the police have been both my covert (to me) "minders" as well as actively participating in a worldwide cult's syndicated gang-stalking of myself, again, for pernicious purposes?

How do I bring charges against ASIO for ruining my life - dissociated from all honest social life, theft of 95% of my personal possessions, constant stalking by whomever I contact for purchases, banking, etc., etc., and outright untrue denials and misinformation by the police when I seek assistance?

Vehicles I've lived in, have been "sabotaged", enough to render it to minimal functionality (4x4 electrics destroyed etc), by people paid to so do, and to harass, intimidate and set-me up with an inferior product, etc etc.

The tragedy goes on, and on, and involves mother, sister, both "employees" of ASIO and the CIA, and, "MK-ULTRA" programming.

Enough said?

I've basically taken "the philosophical route" of surrendering hope of being assisted, living day-to-day alone in forests, plugging my "politics" online, as the family ha ha, are millionaires if not multi-billionaires, yet ignore me and delight it seems in letting me endure daily stalking by innumerable "passers-by" some travelling from overseas specifically, or acquiesce to their quite unbalanced cult's expectations.

Conundrum.....

Suggestions, please?

ExposeThem

21 January 2022
Hi

Does anyone know the name of the legislation referred to by KellyTi in 2018 : that gives new powers giving ASIO, their informants, contractors, recruits and all other Authorities involved in 'Special Intelligence Operations' (aka 'Gang Stalking') immunity from criminal/civil liability?

Cheers

Freespirit

26 October 2023
I'm now 62.7 years, been homeless for 22 years, and after as long looking for answers as to "why?", I'm still suffering from the shock of what I uncovered about myself and what's going on behind my back.

An illegitimate issue of a wealthy banker, who has his secret cult's plan for me, which I utterly reject, as sinister and delusional.

My question now here is:

What would be my best path (other than suicide 8)) of bringing this to trial, or whatever, considering ASIO and the police have been both my covert (to me) "minders" as well as actively participating in a worldwide cult's syndicated gang-stalking of myself, again, for pernicious purposes?

How do I bring charges against ASIO for ruining my life - dissociated from all honest social life, theft of 95% of my personal possessions, constant stalking by whomever I contact for purchases, banking, etc., etc., and outright untrue denials and misinformation by the police when I seek assistance?

Vehicles I've lived in, have been "sabotaged", enough to render it to minimal functionality (4x4 electrics destroyed etc), by people paid to so do, and to harass, intimidate and set-me up with an inferior product, etc etc.

The tragedy goes on, and on, and involves mother, sister, both "employees" of ASIO and the CIA, and, "MK-ULTRA" programming.

Enough said?

I've basically taken "the philosophical route" of surrendering hope of being assisted, living day-to-day alone in forests, plugging my "politics" online, as the family ha ha, are millionaires if not multi-billionaires, yet ignore me and delight it seems in letting me endure daily stalking by innumerable "passers-by" some travelling from overseas specifically, or acquiesce to their quite unbalanced cult's expectations.

Conundrum.....

Suggestions, please?
Mate, it’s the Australian government. Local police, federal police, snitches. They watch your every move, online and in real life 24/7. The thing is that literally everyone in parliament knows this is happening. All you can do is to not let paranoia take over, record everything that happens in writing and videos if you can once you have enough evidence, I suggest that you write a letter to parliament or the person of the electorate where you live, get their attention explain what’s happening. And hopefully they will help you. Also you keep record of that as well. Also be careful if you try to fight it, it’s only going to make it worse. Good luck

Red Belly

1 November 2017
Mate, it’s the Australian government. Local police, federal police, snitches. They watch your every move, online and in real life 24/7. The thing is that literally everyone in parliament knows this is happening. All you can do is to not let paranoia take over, record everything that happens in writing and videos if you can once you have enough evidence, I suggest that you write a letter to parliament or the person of the electorate where you live, get their attention explain what’s happening. And hopefully they will help you. Also you keep record of that as well. Also be careful if you try to fight it, it’s only going to make it worse. Good luck

Red Belly

1 November 2017
Hi Freespirit & thx for your info.

Yeah, I know how widespread "my case" is, bizarre as it is.

A 19thC plot by mad zionist occultists gone badly wrong, IMO.

It, IMO, is so bizarre, so off-the-planet crazy, I, after this long, having lived 24/7 living my own investigation/s, having next to zero "official", or qualified sources to refer to, to get credible assistance from, but occasionally finding semi-credible allusions to such a situation from, damn it, effin Hollywood movies.

"Inception" w Leonardo de Caprio, but one, giving explanations as to what can be effected to targeted persons in their dreams, leaves me accepting that I am in but a dream, seriously vulnerable to being, whatever the term may be "teleported" lets say, into peopled environments, chatting, fighting, listening to others, all of whom later on, in my ... alleged ... "awakened" state, are projecting their "energies" my way, for whatever effect, response, result, they hope to get.

I actually believe the several points Inception makes, like that in a dream, time passes upto 12 times faster than when I/we are awake.

THEN! IF, the person (me) is thrown by hypnotism or whatever, into a second dream, in the first dream, time apparently lived passes 12 times 12 faster than in an awake state.

Because, best I can deduce, I may have recieved a deliberate blow to the back of my head when I was about eight years old, and tho I can't know, but can accept that I was then deliberately put in an induced coma, with f**k knows what "they" planned or did to me, to my unconscious mind, it could be that the supposed (to me) "life" I've been lied to to believe is my haha "normal" life, has all been but in a dream, or, in a SECOND dream in the first induced state of unconsciousness.

Therefore? If so, then since I was 8 y/o, in my apparent 68 years of haha "life", "time" may have passed in but "144th" amount of time of the apparent to me "60" years to now.

Apologies if thats unclear.

Saying, 144th of the intervening 60 years, may mean that I, this strange creature, may still only be effin 8,9,10 or maybe 12 years of actual age.

From where I sit now, having - an alleged - 60 years of experiences, of learning, of the things I've been dreaming as being my haha "normal" (tho nobody would ever say "my" life has been normal) life, but that this "real" person is still but a teenager, I can only hope not!

Mainly because everyone around me would know, and with me still being an adolescent (at best) still a dependent upon my - alleged (but surrogate) family, parents etal, all of whom I have to assume will continue to lie to me, pretending they know nothing of all this, they are NOT people I want anything to do with.

Let alone still being a kid, depending on them!

Other considerations I entertain, are that I was not comatozed at 8 y/o, nor at 16 when I was lured by a fake mate to dive into the creek at the Sunbury pop festival, landing headfirst on a submerged tree, splitting my skill (still bear the scar) and had serious mental disruptions thereafter, nor in my 20s in but one motorbike accident, waking up in St Vincent's hospital, but definitely was deliberately "switched-off" as I say, in January 1988 (?) and I believe was killed on crashing my bike.

(Sorry, shite sentences, written on a smartphone.)

So, my best "hope" is that that 1988('89?) event, when I would a been 33~, was the only one I was deliberately "assassinated" in and comatozed, so at best, "now" (wtf?) in 2023, I'm still 35 or 36 y/o.

Old enough to be able to get as far away from everyone as I can.

Because this is all illuminati witchcraft, of "... the dark side.., Luke.." stuff, its probable that the numerous "minders" I've unknowingly had, since birth, plus uncountable numbers of others brought in, have been plying my naive mind with their hexes, vexes, spells and curses, trying to build their special superhero, but a puppet, a patsy-fallguy and, IMO, their human sacrifice.

As those occult "tricks", I've been deliberately kept unaware of, often stay living in me the host, I surrender to accepting that I can't escape.

Until, but maybe not, I die.

The only semi-positive thing I can see from all this big cult lunacy, is that about every brand and "color" of cultists known, occupy me, body and mind. So none of any actually benevolent cult or club etc can get near me and speak factually to me about my poor me pitiful plight.

From here, I only see each and all trying to "save" me, for their cult to claim me, thereafter binding me to do their will, etc.

So all the "demons" in my aura, stopping any who try help me from so doing, keep me from becoming committed to any mob.

None of which, witch, or whom, I want anything to do with.

When exile is a saving grace, or sommit?

Its all made me a committed misogynist and misanthropist, sadly, I suppose?

But, hard tho it be, what I've gleaned from out here, about who and what and why etc, have fabricated me-the-Frankenstein's-monster for, tho the endless stalking online hacking, lies lies from everyone, leaves me incurably bitter and emotionally twisted, ATC, this weird crap of an haha "life" may still be better than being amongst totally fraudulent sycophantic egomaniacal assholes.

As the saying goes "it's tough at the top".

Having writt all that!

Justice, would be extremely nice!

Apologies for this long rave.

No doubt there are incomplete points made in the above.

If LawAnswers' page lets it be posted.

I maintain my JUST ROGUE DEFIANCE out of simple determination to stay Just, and to NEVER surrender to wrong. And my very existence, in whichever fake hero, or sacrifice, role "the bigs" have fabricated me to play, is to my mind the least Democratic, least honorable personas and roles possible.

"F**k 'em!" In 2 words.

#JaRD
the bankster's ......... b*stard

(Unedited 02:25AEDT, 231028.)