NSW Family Law - Emotional Stress and Abuse to Child?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

MartyK

4 June 2016
You need to start a diary, if you haven't done so already, to document all correspondence and interactions.

Has she agreed to attending the mediation? Does she have a lawyer? Do you?

Something to be aware of if you eventually end up in Court. The more you criticise your former partners behaviours and actions, the more poorly it will reflect on you. Meaning, while it may be pertinent to raise some concerns, even if you hate your former partner (most litigants do, at least during litigation), you are better off concentrating most of your energies (and documents) on the good relationship you have with your daughter. Just saying.

Trying68

29 March 2017
Tamworth
You need to start a diary, if you haven't done so already, to document all correspondence and interactions.

Has she agreed to attending the mediation? Does she have a lawyer? Do you?

Something to be aware of if you eventually end up in Court. The more you criticise your former partners behaviours and actions, the more poorly it will reflect on you. Meaning, while it may be pertinent to raise some concerns, even if you hate your former partner (most litigants do, at least during litigation), you are better off concentrating most of your energies (and documents) on the good relationship you have with your daughter. Just saying.
Thanks for input i have know clue her position at moment i have both diary & kept all ph records.i only have 1 person in mind my daughter waisted enough energy &time on ex

ATE000Rosemary

9 May 2021
My daughter is 5 &I haven't seen her for a month. I have ball rolling for mediation app next week. My ex has always been jealous of my relationship with my daughter.

My ex abuses me to no end. She just doesn't like the fact my daughter & I have a healthy happy relationship
Been there , done it. Mediation first. Raised the issue you just said. Not working.
Get legal aid. Family court don't care about children's feeling ublnless they are seriously damage.
Try to get as much time as you can with daughter . Consent order is very important.