Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Justice1

13 June 2019
I had a 2 week trial late last year I have 2 daughters to two mothers and they both accused me of multiple sexual assaults over the last 3 years, I was found not guilty of any of them worse 3 years of my life though, I was wonder if anyone has any evidence against DHHS I want to get at least 7 people and start a civil class action law suit against them, in my case they allowed the mothers in the same room and asked my daughters leading questions and didnt comply with my subpoena. If you know on anyone else in same boat it would be helpful thanks

Sam Moore

5 August 2019
I will be happy to take the matter to Derryn Hinch - he is a big advocate on RC's and Law Reforms where an injustice has occurred. Otherwise go to the mattress and fight - I'd be happy to join you.

Rod

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
27 May 2014
www.hutchinsonlegal.com.au
Defamation is not likely to be your solution unless you have real hard evidence the mother's absolutely lied.

Other actions are possible but you should see a lawyer.

Accused

30 September 2019
Hi how do I get justice I have been accused by dhs of being a sex offender I even have a letter of apology from one department I have been bashed a number of times over this lie and I can't get a job because of my depression caused by the dhs over my partners kids even though I have never been interviewed by anyone I have tried suicide a few times over this I just want to get kids back for my partner any help would be appreciated thanks

Rod

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
27 May 2014
www.hutchinsonlegal.com.au
Probably best to start your own thread and indicate which State you are in. Each State has their own defamation law.

Daz 8876

24 January 2020
I had a 2 week trial late last year I have 2 daughters to two mothers and they both accused me of multiple sexual assaults over the last 3 years, I was found not guilty of any of them worse 3 years of my life though, I was wonder if anyone has any evidence against DHHS I want to get at least 7 people and start a civil class action law suit against them, in my case they allowed the mothers in the same room and asked my daughters leading questions and didnt comply with my subpoena. If you know on anyone else in same boat it would be helpful thanks

Hey mate, I am in. Thanks for posting, in short, this is exactly what I am going through now. I can prove the dhhs have lied in the court report, was denied an independent child psych, they back dated official documents, and have not acted in the best interests of the children. The Victorian Ombudsman intervened once and a second intervention is pending. It is very clear my daughter (with special needs) has been led too during their investigation.
How many other dads have made contact?Would love to catch up and discuss our options.
Thanks again for putting it out there.