NSW Executor denied access to property by caravan park owner before and after probate

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Rob Legat - SBPL

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
16 February 2017
Gold Coast, Queensland
lawtap.com
More information is needed. Are they giving any reason why the executor cannot access?

marc obrien

12 August 2020
Apart from greed,no site agreement ever signed. Testator died before signing that management advantage document.

Rob Legat - SBPL

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
16 February 2017
Gold Coast, Queensland
lawtap.com
Then unless there is some other factor, I would imagine they simply want to be compensated for the period in which the deceased's property has been occupying the cabin. Possibly under an 'innkeeper's lien' type situation - I'm not sure of the requirements in NSW. They're likely entitled to fair payment, for which the estate is liable.

marc obrien

12 August 2020
Then unless there is some other factor, I would imagine they simply want to be compensated for the period in which the deceased's property has been occupying the cabin. Possibly under an 'innkeeper's lien' type situation - I'm not sure of the requirements in NSW. They're likely entitled to fair payment, for which the estate is liable.
No contract no fee. Has anyone ever challenged or defended the supreme court nsw access denial to a property, before or after probate, while doing executor maintenance duty safe guarding ultimate beneficiary interests