VIC Crimes Committed Against Me by Employer - Pro Bono?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Benjamin

22 March 2017
Hi,

I have had all my funds stolen and been made destitute from being a victim of a large number of thefts, etc.

I worked for a company search marketing group where my employer drugged my food, withheld my pay, stole my car, bullied and belittled me, etc. I also believe he slept with my ex fiancee for money or the promise of a pay rise. The harassment was that bad, I urinated my pants. He also had workers bully me and would tell my fiancee she had aids, etc, destroying my relationship and so fourth.

He stole my car for over a month & then made me sell it with the promise of a company car. I was promised rolling commissions. He also used my details to register websites and accounts online without my permission.

I also worked for his other company Ui media. He never paid me for four months work, stole money from my account, bullied me and belittled me etc. He had a secret drug habit.

I have also been a victim to a long list of other crimes. I was hoping to have a lawyer work with me pro bono - with a good percentage returned after the case is settled.

I am not a greedy person and any amount over what I need will be donated to a charity or good cause. I have tried to take the matter up with police & also have contacted two lawyers only to be turned away.

Please help. I have a very long list of crimes that have been committed against me, these are just two.

[Phone Number - Redacted by Moderator]

Police have failed to provide me access to the law & the police chemically burned my lips. I have made over 10 complaints, 25 may be an exaggeration. They smeared a chemical around the brim of the cup and burned my lip. Some of the chemical was ingested and caused a bleeding sore in my stomach. When I wiped, there was blood. When it subsided, there was a lot of blood. Then nothing.

I grew up in a neglectful home and my parents told me the doctors were too expensive. I was not aware that most things were covered by medicare. I have photographic evidence & made complaints directly to the courts.

This is only the tip of the ice berg...I am sitting on at least ten other lawsuits.

I have emailed majority of my story to Ibac. They had me placed under the mental health act.

I would relish some help. My family discouraged me from education. So I need some help.

I have assisted federal police and helped solve other crimes in the hopes I would be given access to the law. I used to earn $1000 a day... My family stole most of it. Again I come from a bad background and was lead to believe my family was my biological family until the age of 15. When in fact they weren't. I also was made to give my money and possessions away.

I have thought about pressing the number for secret slavery because that is how I have been treated.

My highest paycheck was for $1200 + in a week. I am a concretor, self educated & do not know my rights. They are the type of people to lie and cover up... that makes it a lot harder.

I was also victim to a form of identity theft...The list is too long.

I was also a black Saturday bushfire survivor, and have worked on Australia's most expensive home a 42 million dollar home in Toorak. I taught myself how to play piano continuously in three days. I feel I deserve better

I never received compensation for the bushfires. I was made homeless because of the large number of thefts.

Please help. When I do complain they admit me to hospital...You would be saving my life... as I intend on checking out on the 29th of March. The day before my birthday.

I worked for CwAustral. Made $1000 with one phone call. They were a great company to work for.

I have no support network or family support & that makes it a lot harder. I lost most my friends in the bushfires...

Ui media also stole my intelectual property ( client list )

I was country boy, dumb, been mislead, etc. I just want enough to buy a house..

I am hoping the federal police will write me a letter of recommendation in relation to the matter and in turn I will find them some illegal firearms and solve 3 or four cases. Possibly even testify in some of the serious matters

I am sometimes unwell, when unwell I am not capable of a lot of things. I become dyslexic. The less stressful the process is the easier it will be on me. I have endured a lot and suffered even more.

I am honest by nature. I never knew people would lie and exploit my innocents... I am more concerned about the fact police have turned me away than having my lip chemically burned. I cannot even report property theft. Even when I was a witness to testify, I was held in duress and harassed into not attending the second court hearing.

I have it over Centrelink also when I was forced to live in a incestuous crack den, the Centrelink worker told me it was a lifestyle choice. I was then taken out to a paedophile ring or a group of men who sleep with young boys after all this against my will. I have reported it to police.

I have some witnesses that may write a testament. On top of offering a percentage I also offer free labour for any concrete that you may require.

Either that or 3 slabs of alcohol of your choice & free lunch at platinum in lillydale.

I am happy to be 100% honest.

I did ram a police car because the police let a group of people hold me captive in duress while I was a federal witness. They refused to take complaints from property theft to threats. etc.

So much has happened it is hard to summarise. The police, courts & hospital seem to cover for the mistakes of the police. I did ram a police vehicle because I have had everything I own stolen and have been targeted by gangs etc. The police don't care.

I was a winner... cops and criminals vs civilians... At the end of the day I know the police have been taking the piss and have allowed my money to be stolen.. Even a police officer's daughter stole off me and I am not allowed to make a complaint to police..

Lance

31 October 2015
Benjamin,

You are all over the shop. I'm not sure what you really want because there are about 20 different stories going on and nothing seemed to link. Depending on what cause of action can be extracted from those posts someone might be able to help you.

You can find a lawyer at https://lawtap.com/au/ I can't guarantee you will find someone willing to take you on no win / no pay and they don't normally accept alcohol or concrete work exchanged for legal services. Good Luck.

Benjamin

22 March 2017
I understand Lance...

That is not a payment it is merely an extra incentive... as I have had my money drained by a group of people I am stuck in a cycle... I know I have a case. I am no lawyer though.

Benjamin,
You are all over the shop. I'm not sure what you really want because there are about 20 different stories going on and nothing seemed to link. Depending on what cause of action can be extracted from those posts someone might be able to help you. You can find a lawyer at https://lawtap.com/au/ I can't guarantee you will find someone willing to take you on no win / no pay and they don't normally accept alcohol or concrete work exchanged for legal services. Good Luck.

Lance thank you for your response.

The problem is I had money and was targeted by a group of people who were intent on disrupting my life etc. Local police have failed me on so many levels.