QLD Credit Corp Chasing a Debt - What are Our Rights?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncos4ever

13 March 2019
Sorry I don’t believe you. I engaged his device in September last year and have heard nothing since . His stories of lodging documents is crap. He can never produce one of the documents. A proof of settlement doesn’t means he helped you, I have a settlement letter but had to do the work myself and engage a solicitor.
So you got sued by the debt collector? how long was this after paying him $285?

Hi Anna, doents that mean you didn't wait 12months...just 8months? I only say as he made clear it won't happen under 12 months. I'll find now the news piece on his website. It was the treasury dept of Australia. Am pretty sure they don't quote scam sites in parliament. I'll find it now and post. Sorry, am not being difficult, but fair dues, he did as he said for me

Anna Lou

12 June 2019

Hi Anna , can you please explain your experiences with him in detail? I have sent him multiple $285 payments for a few debts, its true he doesn't answer emails promptly, however none of the debt collectors have taken any action against me since i have paid him so far...it's been over 6 months.... and my debts are almost 80k.....so i'm not sure if he is legit or not, but i'm crossing my fingers....
I almost lost my home because of him. He does nothing. The stories he feeds you fo logging forms with courts and speaking to the head of legal with the debt collectors is all bulls**t. Ask him to produce one of the letters and he never can. I had to engage legal help to solve my issue.[/QUOTE]

Anna Lou

12 June 2019
Hi Anna, doents that mean you didn't wait 12months...just 8months? I only say as he made clear it won't happen under 12 months. I'll find now the news piece on his website. It was the treasury dept of Australia. Am pretty sure they don't quote scam sites in parliament. I'll find it now and post. Sorry, am not being difficult, but fair dues, he did as he said for me
I couldn’t wait 12 months the bailiff was at my door to take possession of my house. The article in his website means nothing, have you ever heard of photoshop, I’m sure he has.

Broncos4ever

13 March 2019
I couldn’t wait 12 months the bailiff was at my door to take possession of my house. The article in his website means nothing, have you ever heard of photoshop, I’m sure he has.

But Anna the treasury dept of Australia quoted his website in parliament. They also printed online for the public to access. The treasury dept won't quite a scam site in parliament Anna.....I'll get and post. Am sorry to her your situation, but he saved our family. I'll get the news piece. You understand the treasury dept isn't fake Anna.

debtbusterz

30 October 2018

The thing is did you ever ask him to show some sort of evidence that he actually went to the court to lodge the disputes? And the thing is he never sent confirmations or updates as promised in my experience..... but so far I have not been taken to court or heard from the debt collectors.....i just don't know what to think of it at this stage....

Anna Lou

12 June 2019
But Anna the treasury dept of Australia quoted his website in parliament. They also printed online for the public to access. The treasury dept won't quite a scam site in parliament Anna.....I'll get and post. Am sorry to her your situation, but he saved our family. I'll get the news piece. You understand the treasury dept isn't fake Anna.
I have seen the article, doesn’t mean anything. I am well aware the Treasury department isn’t fake. I also to date have spoken to over 30 people who have been conned by him.

debtbusterz

30 October 2018
I have seen the article, doesn’t mean anything. I am well aware the Treasury department isn’t fake. I also to date have spoken to over 30 people who have been conned by him.

Did any of those 30 people get into legal trouble from the debt collectors after seeking his services?

debtbusterz

30 October 2018

Please send the link i would like to see it

Anna Lou

12 June 2019
Did any of those 30 people get into legal trouble from the debt collectors after seeking his services?
Some did one guy from NSW lost his car - the bailiff took it. Some ended up in court and ended up paying court costs plus the full debt as well this happened to me. Debt was $7000 I ended up paying over $9500. Most people just paid as he completely ignored them. I am doing everything I can to warn people against him.

Broncos4ever

13 March 2019
How have you got in contact with 30 people when it is a private service. Is there a forum, is their a website you saw.....
Some did one guy from NSW lost his car - the bailiff took it. Some ended up in court and ended up paying court costs plus the full debt as well this happened to me. Debt was $7000 I ended up paying over $9500. Most people just paid as he completely ignored them. I am doing everything I can to warn people against him.
Where do you find these 30 people, the service is private and protected by privacy law. On a forum? A website? Tell us all where you found these 30 people and a link to your source.....I smell bull#hit. Your obviously angry...but you didn't wait 12minths...and am sorry,he helped me save my family. Sticking up for him. So tell us Anna...where did you access these 30 people????

Status
Not open for further replies.