NSW Child Safe Standards NSW

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Yarn

3 January 2018
Dear All,.

Could I please ask if NSW out of homecare children (OOHC) and long term Foster Carers who have been denied the entirety of their NSW Children's Safe Standards and Children's Charter of Rights, being Standards Acts: 1 to 15 and being 153 rights in total in order to Forcibly Remove Deny Abuse and Comply with an unknown unwanted kinship placement, by FACS and NGOS, including not investigating the report children made to Helpline in regards to a staff member who was abusing children yet children remain in the immediate care of 3 particular groups of adults they reported to the Helpline .... Requested documents from the Child Wellbeing Unit were not ascertained or reviewed before forcing children and throwing them into the deep end where once again children were denied requested protection. .. Children runaway twice yet are threatened and emotionally abused to comply with forced kin placement... Children, ourselves and significant others have not had any form of contact with each other in six months now from the date they were Forcibly Removed and Denied in order to Comply..... Children's personal belongings and "special things" including letters from school friends were intercepted and stolen by NGO'S in order to Comply and cause further emotional abuse to already traumatised and abused children ..
Please I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me is it actually a criminal offence to ignore all these legislative legal rights, or is it yet another case of "it depends which side of the fence one is sitting on???? I have lodged a police report Re: Stolen goods and
I have certainly made the rounds of the Political arena and knocked on every possible door sometimes twice, ihowever neither FACS or the Minister ever reply to any correspondence from myself or solicitor in the past twelve months, just further staling tactics used to cover up their serious FACS UP'S!!

Thank you for reading this post and your time

Kindest Regards

Yarn