Chances of Getting a Student Visa After Re-Application?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
22 September 2016
Dear Sir/Madam

I am from Nepal.

I want to know about the reasons why my student visa 500 was refused. I had showed a bank balance of $AUD 42000 after mortgage and from which I paid the tuition fee of $AUD 14746. Also, I demonstrated my parents' property of about $AUD 100000, with my family annual income of about $AUD 43000 and I got rejected. The main reason sited was economical circumstances.

What I want to know is, what were the main reasons for the decision and what are the corrections to be made on the documentation and what are the chances of getting visa if I re-apply for it again?

S

Sophea

Visa applications may be rejected even if you have above the required amounts in bank accounts if your evidence shows that bank balances are erratic and not stable, bank balances should be settled for at least 3 – 6 months.

In most cases where applicants can provide good submissions to the Migration Review Tribunal there is a good chance you can successfully appeal your visa decision. If you are serious I would contact a licensed migration agent for assistance.