QLD 2miliion lost lotto ticket but tons of evidence-can anyone help pro bono

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

noillim

8 January 2015
cairns and nsw
in the latter stage of trying to prove a lost ticket win, lotto nor the justice department have even looked at my witnesses or their credit card statement of purchase of the day, I want to present to court and obtain such a phenomenon as the secret and want the details of the winning ticket produced if even after the statute of limiation also if win proven happy to give more than halp to successful legal person/ at present have help from a solicitor but could only take me so far and also a forensic accountatn guiding me have three witnesses one being my son and two independent peope who i recalled from store and met them after 4 and 5 years/this was a miracle itself PLEASE PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN, as i do not mind representing myself but need help with filing to a court- I will pay filing fees. Also lady from post office recalls me in shopping centre that day-there was no surveillance though but have other evidence numbers are my son and my birth numbers i chose them and there was a pattern to the numbers that day adn have some receipts of the day pror to me purchasing ticket. Draw is still unclaimed, also have a formal letter of complaint to lotto 3 weeks ago so another 3 weeks to hear from them. Also time i always told lotto within a twenty minute timeframe is time witesses also tended to purhase this particular ticket, also have a sample of their playing histories from lotto/JUSTICE IS very inportant to me in this matter even if win is not proven