lost lotto ticket 2million and can under (freedom of information)-can i request after the statute of limitations the actual time and type of ticket

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

noillim

8 January 2015
cairns and nsw
6 years ago i first went on this site, i have been trying to prove a lost lotto win worth 2 million now plus interest-i have witnesses credit card statements but lotto nor the attorney general department even bothered to look at these-these things would help prove my case, i know i got some details about the lost ticket right as i was investigated-(supposedly) by the justice department-when asking the justice department did they investigate the witnesses they took a long time and hesitated to answer they did not-they only checked whether lotto did their job properly --so then why are they there to waste people's time, they are the most unjust department i have dealt with, can i file somewhere to have this info checked/can i get at least after the statute of limitations ends next year and ticket is not claimed can i request under freedom of information for the time of purchase lodged on the lotto database and also the type of ticket. I DID pick and buy this ticket so do i have a right here?

noillim

8 January 2015
cairns and nsw
please help if you can i would so appreciate it-i only have six months or so with which to catch the statute of limitation-i believe i have a case but lott just think i will drop off as i cannot afford a solicitor however if case proven i am happy to surrender half the win

noillim

8 January 2015
cairns and nsw
this came up on my feed at home soi am just going to mention that you can sue after statute of limitations, you just get an out of time order and also i am attemptime/going to sue golden casket for breach of contract-this has been mentioned to me by thankfullly a community solicitor i cannot get my 2 million but i can sue for them thwarting me in my efforts by not looking at my hard evidence that of my witnesses and legitimate credit card statements that sandwich my self between two other peopel showing exact time then-golde3n casket had this evidence but chose to not consider it-says a lot about their businewss practise